Answers

Recommended:

Do It For Me - Rosenfeld
Destroy Me - Grandson
Fantasy - Bazzi

Warning: Toxic/Jealous Draco.
It is his canon personality, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

"Good." Draco said to me with a smirk, and a malicious glint in his eyes.

"I think that's good enough for this week. Good job on reflecting the spell... you've proven not completely hopeless Miss Black." Snape called us back to reality and I suddenly realized it wasn't just us in the room.

"Thank you." I said as I kept my glare on Draco.

"From here on, I think it would be best to practice with just me, you've both shown potential. We'll put it to the test next Friday. You are.. dismissed."

I nodded as Draco left the room without so much as a glance towards me. I followed after him.

"Good? Draco really? Why would it make you happy that I'm upset with you?"

He didn't acknowledge I had said anything. We walked in silence for awhile, and had finally made it to the common room.

He started to go to the boys dorms without saying a word to me.

"What the fuck is your problem?"

People turned towards us to watch the commotion.

"Fucking great." I heard Blaise mutter under his breath.

Still no answer, he kept walking.

I opened up the door leading to the boys dorms and followed after him.

I had finally caught up to him just outside his door.

"I said, what the fuck is your problem!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm, so he had to turn and face me.

That's not what happened at all though.

No sooner than he turned around, he put his hand on my throat and pushed me against the wall roughly.

His body was pushed up against mine, with his hand still in place.

It caught me off guard and I yelped, but he didn't let go.

"You want to know what my problem is Black?" He seethed.

He didn't give me time to answer.

"My fucking problem is that I can't stop imagining Flint's hands on your body. I can't stop imagining his lips on you. I can't stop thinking about you kissing him."

He squeezed his hand tighter, but he wasn't hurting me yet.

He moved his face in close to me, near my ear.

"And I can't stop thinking about the way you wanted him, when it should have been me."

"Draco-" I tried to get out as he leaned back to look at me again.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not done talking!" He raised his voice as he squeezed more and then relaxed his hand again.

His eyes were filled with malice... or lust? Both?