The Journal

So, who are you really?

Recommended:

Pray I Die - Lil Peep
Star Shopping - Lil Peep

"Look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason." - Lil Peep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the book back down, I was nervous to open it.

I missed him already, I wanted his advice, and I didn't even want to see his hand writing if it was hand written.

I searched around Draco's room for something to do.

It way tidy, and everything had its own place.

I practiced lighting a candle without my wand and putting it out a few times.

That's when I decided to walk over to a bookshelf.

There were at least 50 books.

A lot of school books from previous years, spell books. Family lineage books that went into depth on each person and their life.

I tried one of those first, picking up the one on my family, the Blacks.

There was our family tree again at the beginning, only this time faces weren't charred out.

I could clearly make out Sirius, and Andromeda. Andromeda was beautiful, and very similar to Bellatrix.

I flipped through, not really reading it, before I put it back and decided I needed to read the book dad sent with me. It might be important.

June 25, 1971

Sirius gave me a journal for my birthday to write in, I turned 10 today. He's leaving me for Hogwarts in September. I wish I could go with him. He gets to go to school for two years with Cissy, and I'll only be there for her last year.

I'll be with him next year though. He'll be sorted into Slytherin of course, there isn't any other house our family has ever been in.

Mother didn't even raise her voice once at either of us this evening, I've had the best birthday.

R.A.B

A journal.

My father sent me to Death Eater headquarters with nothing except for his journal.

I skimmed through more anyways.

September 1, 1971

Sirius left for Hogwarts today. We met our family there.

I was so happy to see Cissy, I had missed her.

Bella seems much different now that she's married.

She's colder, not as funny.

Maybe it's because she's supposed to act like an adult now, I miss her jokes.

I miss her distracting mother for us, now she just looks the other way.

I wish we could see Andromeda.

I've been sad all day, and that's all I have to write.

R.A.B

Bella, Cissy. Those are nicknames for much loved cousins. Not a bat shit crazy Death Eater and her sister married to an equally evil Death Eater.