Letters and Quidditch

Recommended:
Ride - Twenty One Pilots
Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 11th, 1991

Today is the day I go home.

CRACK!

Uncle Sirius had just apparated into the living room.

Petunia screamed as loud as she could.

Me, Harry, and Sirius started laughing.

"How many times do I have to tell you NOT to do-"

"Petunia dear, very sorry about that... Again" Remus said as he walked through the front door with my dad and glared at Sirius.

She persed her lips. "Don't do that in my house again"

Sirius grinned "Terribly sorry, my apologies" he said dramatically with a bow while Remus gave her a remorseful look.

"Hello, Petunia" my dad said as he gave Harry's aunt a warm smile.

"Regulus, I wasn't expecting all three of you. Would you all like to come in for some dinner? I was just about to cook for me and Dudley."

"No, no. No need for that. That's a lot of mouths to cook for, why don't you all join us at a restaurant instead."

We went to a nice little Greek restaurant, my dad's favorite kind of food.

After dinner, we all said our goodbyes, then we were gone.

It wasn't until July 16th that I got a letter back from Malfoy.

Black,

Potter is always rotten so I'm surprised you're just now realizing this. I thought about sending my letter back before you went home.

I think it would have been rather funny to make him mad. Then I figured that you wouldn't write me back after that.

It's always boring at the Manor, no one ever comes here. So I suppose I'm used to it. Although break has been nice so far, I've spent most of my time with mother.

Sincerely,

Draco L. Malfoy

I spent the next week or two studying and catching up on my schoolwork so I could get it over with. The only thing I found interesting so far was potions.

I feel like I would've liked DADA if our last professor wasn't a weird guy with actual Voldemort attached to the back of his head. Maybe our next professor will be better.

I would soon find out just how wrong I was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer went on and Dani got permission to go to the Weasleys with me when the time came, and to stay an extra week at my house once I went back home.

It was mid-August; Me and Dani had been there for two days before Harry showed up.

Well, more specifically, Fred, George and Ron decided to go get him in the Ford Anglia instead of waiting on Molly to wake up.

Our third day there we came down to breakfast early to hear Mrs. Weasley laying into the boys.

"Harry! How wonderful to see you." She said sweetly.

Mrs. Weasley has always had a soft spot for Harry.

"I thought he wasn't coming until later" Dani asked.