Blood Traitor

Recommended:

Layto - Houndin
Monsters - All Time Low (ft. Blackbear)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

June 18, 1996

As we were flying through the night air, adrenaline coursing through my veins, I almost felt bad for leaving Draco behind the way that I did.

The pained look on his face broke my heart, it really did.

However, I was also pissed off that he didn't come with me.

No, he didn't want to come with us.

He tried to stop me.

He tried to stop all of us from going.

"Are you alright?" Luna asked lightly.

"I'm just fine, Luna." I replied, irritated.

"Well.. it was quite an argument, I was only checking." She said nonchalantly.

"Well, I'm more worried about my uncle than I am Draco being mad at me for saving his life."

"Okay." She smiled at me.

"Draco..?" I whispered in disbelief.

I had turned to give a fake smile back at Luna, and saw Draco catching up to us fast on his Nimbus broom.

So he had decided to come.

"You're a real fucking pain. You know that?" He said as he caught up to me, the wind blowing his hair every which way.

"Oh yeah? Well, you're an asshole. Why would I not go try to help my uncle? Family first, right Draco? If it was your mother, you would do the same."

"It's not my mother we're worried about, it's YOU!"

"If you're going to bitch the whole time just go back to the castle, it's distracting." I said coldly.

"(Y/n)!" Harry said as he looked back at me, shocked at my coldness towards Draco.

"Warrington." I heard Draco call.

Cassius turned to look at him.

"Take care of them, yeah?"

Cassius grinned mischievously.

"These kids wouldn't know what to do without me, don't worry about us."

Everything happened in slow motion.

Warrrington and Draco joking around.

Draco moving closer to me to grab my hand gently as we flew towards the ministry.

Draco calling out to Ron, Harry, and Hermione.

"Potter!"

"What now, Malfoy?" Harry said.

"I'm sorry, truly."