Fifth Years End

A/N: For some reason I don't think my pictures are showing at the beginning anymore so I won't be posting pictures at the beginning much anymore.

That being said it's taken me awhile to figure out which direction I wanted to go with this story. I had two paths we could've taken and I think what I chose fits our character the best.

I wanted to get this chapter and the next perfect because... shits about to get real.

Enjoy 😈

Recommended:

Numb - Linkin Park
Dare You To Move - Switchfoot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We did it.

We had all taken our OWL exams.

Harry's visions kept getting worse, which made Draco tenser each time Harry told him.

Harry only passed out during one OWL exam.

Draco had changed a lot over this semester.

He wore more black than ever now.

He looked tired and stressed out.

He looked scared.

He seemed nervous and on edge most of the time.

Every time someone would say his name, he'd jump a little. Like he was day dreaming, and had finally snapped out of it.

Even though I tried, he just kept getting more distant.

The only time his worries seemed to fade away is when I would take him out to the quidditch grounds at night, and we'd just lay there outside the stadium in the grass.

"What were you and Blaise talking about earlier when I walked in your room?"

"I told you, it was nothing." He said with a blank expression as he watched the night sky.

"It seemed like it was more than nothing. You seemed like you disagreed about something, and as soon as I walked in, you both shut up. Very quickly." I rebuked.

"Do I ask about every single conversation that you, Pansy, and Dani have? No, I don't. Just leave it alone. Just drop it." He snapped at me.

"Do you still love me, Draco?" I asked.

It was a genuine question. These last few weeks of the semester have been.... challenging.

He rolled over off the grass quickly, his face completely softened into a sad expression.

"Of course I do." He said as he cupped my face with one of his hands.

"More than you'll ever know." He whispered as he brought my face closer to him and touched our foreheads together, before embracing me in a tight hug.

"You seem so different, you seem... sad. I don't know how to help you. I don't want to see you like this. Especially before summer break starts."

"There's nothing you can do to help me, (y/n). Nothing." He said solemnly.

"Just tell me what's bothering you. Please. Let me help. We're going home in the morning and we won't see each other for months."

He grimaced when I said we wouldn't see each other for a few months.

"I'm okay. Like I said, there's nothing you can do."

"Sure there is." I said.

I wasn't giving up so easily.