Celebration

A/N: I'm a big fan of fiery, funny book Ginny.

When I read the books, Ginny had brown eyes. If you have trouble picturing that, here is a picture of how I've always imagined Ginny Weasley would actually look like.

Also, disclaimer.

I am not condoning drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes. Cigarettes can cause cancer please, please do not do that to yourself.

I'm just going by my own experiences during school, and at 13-14 these are the kinds of things people did at parties at my school.

Recommended:

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé
Deck the Halls - Trap Remix

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another month had passed and we were going home for Christmas.

I sat in a compartment with Flint, Warrington, and Montague on the second half of the trip back.

I had my legs over Flint's lap as he rested his arms on my legs. I was leaned up against the wall reading a book as Noir had herself wrapped around my right wrist.

"How do you focus long enough to read something that long?" Montague asked.

"Because I have more than two brain cells Monty."

Warrington and Flint let out a loud laugh as Montague grinned and shook his head from side to side.

"I won't interrupt again" he said jokingly.

I put my bookmark in to hold my place and put my book back into my bag.

"Damage is already done." I said as I gave him a grin so he'd know I wasn't being rude.

"You're going to come, right? You never gave me an answer." I asked as I looked at Flint.

He tilted his head to the side and did a nervous laugh. "The twins don't like me."

"Nonsense, you'll have fun."

"I don't really-"

"You don't have to be nervous you know." I said as I leaned forward and grabbed both of his hands.

"I'll come." He squeezed my hand and smiled at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas Eve I bounded down the stairs at noon with Ginny trailing close behind me. She had spent the night with me the night before.

We were throwing a ball for close family and friends at Grimmauld Place, we hadn't had one in a long time.

I must have been about 9 years old at our last one.