Fire and Ice

Recommended:
505 - Artic Monkeys
Daisy - Ashnikko
Don't Let Me Down - The Chainsmokers (Illenium Remix)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

September 1, 1993

At Platform 9 and 3/4, I boarded the train with Dani and made my way back to the Slytherins.

I found Draco by his white blond hair and we locked eyes. He seemed to be a little bit taller, though it was hard to tell with him sitting down. He stopped using so much hair gel, and his hair fell around his face and framed it. His face. His jaw line had filled out slightly as well. He actually looked... handsome.

He smirked at me and I blushed a little.

What was wrong with me? It's just Draco.

"Would you stop drooling and go sit?" Dani scolded as she whispered into my ear.

I glared at her and went to sit down next to him.

"(Y/n)" he said as he gave a small smile.

"Draco" I said as I smiled at him.

"Blaise, Pansy." I said as I leaned over the table to hug Pansy.

We all sat in silence reading or studying our new books.

After a little while, the train stopped and the lights went out.

Our train section started to get really cold.

"Guys, what's going on?" Dani asked.

"Do you think the train broke down? That's a bit odd" Pansy added.

"I don't know, but I know it's bloody freezing!" Blaise complained.

"Look!" I whisper shouted as I pointed at the window. It was starting to completely ice over.

"Dementors" Draco and Blaise whispered as they looked at each other.

Huge floating black hooded figures came through the door at that moment and everything went dreadful.

I felt all the happiness leave my body and I couldn't move.

Pansy screamed.

Blaise moved Dani to the other side of him beside Pansy and shielded both girls looking away from the dementors and whispered "close your eyes, just don't look at them."

Draco grabbed hold of me on either side of my shoulders and basically slung me into the seat on the other side of him, moving me closer to the window.

I landed on my back and it hurt.

I hit my head on the seat kind of hard and he practically landed on top of me and knocked the wind out of me. He shielded me from looking at the dementor.

"Ow!" I yelled at him.

"Dra- Dra..." my voice trailed off as I looked behind him at the hooded figures and started to feel lightheaded.

"Eyes here Black. Don't look at it just look at me. Look at my eyes. Ignore it" he said frantically as he grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him.

I still felt dreadful and cold, but I did what he said.

When I met his eyes.. I got lost in the silver blue.

I noticed how towards his pupils there were tiny flecks of sapphire.

They were beautiful.

I wasn't cold anymore but Draco was still on top of me and we kept staring at each other.