The Bludger

Recommended:

Heathens - Twenty One Pilots
Toes - Glass Animals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all walked onto the pitch. I spotted the Weasley's, Hermione, Harry, and my Slytherin friends in the stands in the Slytherin area.

It was an odd sight to see my Gryffindor friends with green face paint on. It made me smile.

"You have fans." Marcus whispered.

"Are you talking about yourself?" I said back.

"Most definitely." He laughed and walked up to the Captain's spot and grabbed Davies hand as tight as he could and squeezed.

Madam Hooch blew her whistle and the game began.

After awhile Marcus and Montague flew up on either side of me. Flint had the quaffle.

"You ready Black?"

"No" I said.

"You'll do fine, you've been practicing for two months!" Montague yelled.

"What's this? The Slytherin chasers are all grouped together that can't be good. Captain Marcus Flint in possession of the quaffle." Lee Jordan announced.

"Here we go" Flint said.

I felt like I was going to be sick.

They flew away from me and Flint passed me the quaffle.

"Flint passes to Black, Black in possession now. Black is the first girl on the team in ten years. No pressure Black."

"Mr. Jordan."

"Looks like the Slytherin team has opted for more brain instead of all brawn this year. They might actually have a chance."

"Mr. Jordan! Scores and updates only please."

"Right, sorry Professor."

"Ravenclaw Captain Roger Davies heading for Black, she's not stopping either. Looks like Captain Marcus Flint and Montague are flanking her on each side."

I moved my legs up to crouch on my broom.

As Davies came close to try and take the quaffle, I jumped off my broom and leaped over him, landing back on the broom.

"Woah, and Black does Flint's signature move as she jumps over Captain Roger Davies."

I passed the ball to Flint quickly and he scored it through the goal.

I couldn't believe I actually pulled that off. I still remembered watching him do that in the first game I ever watched.

"Slytherin scores! 30-10!"

Flint came by me and high fived me.

"I told you that you were ready!" He yelled as he flew off.

I spotted Malfoy and Cho Chang out of the corner of my eye.

Jason Samuels, the Ravenclaw beater, sent a nasty bludger my way. I didn't see it because I was too busy watching them race for the snitch.

Malfoy saw it out of the corner of his eye and abandoned the snitch to tackle me to the side just in time.

We were semi-close to the ground, which was good because we fell off our brooms.

He landed on top of me, and we were staring at each other, just like the train.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" He whispered.

"And Cho Chang catches the snitch. 160-30! Ravenclaw wins!"