The Yule Ball, Part 2

Recommended:

Kingdom Fall - Claire Wyndham
I Found - Amber Run

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, no. Nope. Malfoy what the bloody hell do you think you're playing at!"

Draco pulled away from our almost kiss and gave Harry an evil grin.

"I'm not playing at anything, Potter. Are you enjoying the view?"

"Draco, please"

"If you kiss her I swear I-"

"Oh, I was going to before you so rudely interrupted us. She doesn't need your permission. Are you jealous, Pottah? I mean, you're welcome to watch me if you'd like."

"You're doing this just to annoy me. Isn't that right, Malfoy? You don't care about anyone, so why start acting like you do now? You might have (Y/n) fooled, but not me."

"Harry KNOCK IT OFF! Merlin, not everything is about you! Do you even hear yourself right now? Did it ever cross your mind that I actually like him? He's my friend! How many times do I have to remind you that?"

"How is that? Please elaborate because the only thing I've ever seen him be is a complete jerk, and a bully. This looks like much more than friends to me. That's where I cross the line. I've put up with you being friends, but you can't date him!"

"He is right about that I do enjoy-"

"Oh shut UP Draco! Harry did you ever think that maybe he's only a jerk to you because you're horrible to him too! Quit ruining my date. You don't get to choose who I like!"

"I am not! If you think he's not going to break your heart, then you're wrong!"

"Harry!" Hermione scolded.

"What Hermione? It's true!"

"Bloody hell, Harry" Ron said as he pulled him away.

"Well we're leaving, so you can quit ruining my date since you already ruined yours!"

"Good!"

"GOOD!"

"Harry, (Y/n), stop causing a scene, you're both just mad!" Hermione pleaded.

"I'll say"

"You're not helping Ron!"

"You haven't seen me make a scene yet" I said laced with malice.

I grabbed Draco's arm and basically dragged him out of the Great Hall. Surprisingly he let me, but not before he waved his fingers at Harry in a sarcastic wave.

"(Y/n) stop"

I ignored him and kept walking.

Draco yanked my arm and pulled me around "I am pretty sure I just told you to stop."

I stumbled and he grabbed my face with his hand while his other hand held onto my wrist tightly.

"First of all, stop pulling me after you like some sort of rag doll. And secondly, stop letting him get to you."

"I wouldn't have let him get to me if you hadn't let him get to you in the first place!"

"Oh, so now it's my fault that you're in a bad mood is it?"

"Maybe!"

"It is not! And you know IT!"

"You're an ass Draco Malfoy, an absolute, selfish ass. Why can't you learn to quit picking fights with Harry around me. The only person you care about is yours-"