The Plane And The Plan

In the photo above Connor's hair is flat. 😢😫😭😢😫😭
__________________
::::Connor's POV::::

Everyone had finished packing and we are now sitting on the 6 hour flight to LA. I was listening to Fall Out Boy when I felt someone tap my shoulder. "Excuse me sir, but could you please turn off your phone as we are about to land." The flight attendant told me. I nodded. I turned off my phone, fastened my seatbelt and prepared to land, I seriously hate being on a plane, well I'm okay with the flying part it's just taking off and landing.

._.At LA Airport._.

We, well I, have been standing at the little turn thing that you get your luggage back from when they steal it. You're probably thinking, where's James, Brad and Tristan, well long story short they are talking to the girls (Aka Amy, Skylar and Amber) and they have been ignoring me and not acknowledging me whatsoever so..... Yeah. I grabbed my luggage and made my way over to the guys.

Btw Amy and James have gotten quite close, at the start of the flight, before I was carried away to the land of music, I saw them laughing and carrying on with each other so yeah, I think #Jamy is a thing.

Amber and Brad have been getting to know each other and I can tell by the way that they look at each other that they like each other so yeah, I think #Ambley is a thing also. More Jayden for me then, Yay! Wow I sound like a psychopath!

As I said before Tristan and Skylar are always getting cuddly and cosy, #Trilar. They make such a cute couple and Tristan is always blushing when he is around her so yeah...
I see the way he looks at her, he looks at her like she is the only girl in the world which is think is cute.

We decided to stay in a different hotel to Jayden but I have booked 2 rooms in her hotel for when we surprise her. We unpacked and James texted the girls to see if they wanted to go into town with us but they said no so I guess it's just us.

{Plan}
1- Book boring hotel
2- Unpack then Go Into town and have fun/ meet fans but stay away from Jayden and the Magcon Boys
3- Go to Magcon and surprise her for when she's finished (with the girls)
4- Pack things again (girls do separate)
5- Move into Jayden's hotel but our rooms (girls do separate)
6- Unpack (girls do separate)
7-Just hang out and have fun (with the girls)
______________________________________________