Flashback

||| This Part Will Be In Third Person |||

In P6 Niamh C was sitting with her friends, watching the boys play football when (the real) Amy and Jayden came outside with Marvin and James. Niamh had the biggest crush on Marvin but she never told anyone and she wasn't planning to. Marvin started chasing Jayden whilst James and Amy were laughing. Niamh got really jealous but didn't let it show.

She envied Jayden, she was jealous of how beautiful, kind and smart Jayden was, Niamh thought that just because Jayden got Marvin that Jayden could get any boy. She was staring at Jayden and Marvin, then suddenly Marvin caught Jay and kissed her. Jayden was overwhelmed, Marvin was her first kiss.

Then Niamh snapped and got an idea. "Hey guys, we should start bullying that bitch Jayden." She said smirking, her friends agreed as they thought that it would be fun.

In P7 Niamh and her friends started calling Jayden names and telling her to die, Jayden never told anyone about the name calling and wasn't coping very well, she started cutting. Niamh and her friends continued this until S3 and in that year they started physically abusing her. In S5 Jayden couldn't cope anymore so she tried to commit suicide, James walked in and stopped Jayden from doing so and that's when it all came out about the bullying, the abusing and the cutting.

Jayden decided to make a YouTube channel and a vine, to make people smile. That took her mind off of it. Then Niamh and her friends showed up at Jayden's house, no one was in but Jayden, they pushed her downstairs and Jayden was in a coma for 3 months.

In S6 Jayden, James, her mum and her dad moved houses and that's when Jayden met Amber and Skylar. They became close friends very quickly and finally Jayden told them about her past, it ended in a very emotional night filled with ice cream, tissues, blankets and films.

||| END OF FLASHBACK |||