Everyones POVs Reacting To The News

::: James' POV :::

I can't believe it! My sister is going to Magcon, I wonder if she will become famous or even friends with Mahogany, God she is so pretty. I have always wanted to meet her but I have never had the chance. I'm gonna miss Jayden so much though but I'm happy for her.
_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

::: Tristan's POV :::

I have no idea what Magcon is but I'm happy for Jayden. |Note to self: look up Magcon on Internet.| James was really excited for her, sometimes he can be a big fangirl, ITS SOOOO ANNOYING!! However if Jayden does end up dating Cameron, Nash or Taylor| whoever they are| I will be very upset with her, because she knows that Connor and Brad like her.
_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

::: Connor's POV :::

I'm gonna miss Jayden when she goes on tour with Magcon, I searched them on Google and if I was a girl I would be in love with them. I have no chance with Jayden if she has a crush on any of them. They are lava compared to me, I don't have a chance unless I ask her to be my girlfriend before she leaves. No I couldn't do that to Brad, could I?
_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

::: Brad's POV :::

I'm gonna miss Jayden but I'm really happy for her even though I'm 99% certain that she'll end up dating a member of Magcon. Connor and I looked them up on Google and they are a lot hotter than me, I have no chance unless I ask her to be my girlfriend before she leaves, I have to. But I can't do that to Connor, Can I?
_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_\_

::: Jayden's POV :::

I'm going to MAGCON!!!!! I'm going to miss James, Connor, Brad, Tristan, my family and my friends though. I'm hoping that they will be happy for me but I'm also hoping to become friends with Mahogany and introduce her to James, he has always liked her and I'm sure that she would end up liking him too. I can't wait to meet everyone, I'm sooo excited!!