What Do I Do?

::::Taylor's POV::::

Connor launched at me and tried to punch me but I dodged it and hit Connor straight in the jaw. He winced. "STOP!!!" I recognized as Jayden's voice yell. I turned around but that dickface hit me repeatedly on my head.

I lifted my hand up to the back of my head and felt BLOOD! I'm bleeding! "Oh MY GOD!!! Connor GET OUT GET FUCKING OUT!!" Jayden screamed before running up to me and guiding me over to the bed. All this time everyone else has been standing in the room and not doing anything. "But Jayden I...." She cut him off. "Connor out NOWW! SAME FOR EVERYONE ELSE!" She shouted and everyone including HIM left.

She got the first aid kit and motioned for me to turn around so I did. "Uh Jayden?" I asked nervously. "Yeah?" She replied before turning me around to face her. "I uh SREW THIS! Jayden I love you okay! I'm so fucking in love with you! Ever since I picked you up from the airport. I feel butterflies in my stomach when I'm around you. And every time I touch you sparks form!" I shouted and she grinned. "I love you too Taylor!" She exclaimed. "Wait? Really?" I asked. "Yeah." She said looking down blushing.

I lifted her face and kissed her gently and I felt sparks as per usual.

::::Jayden's POV::::

HE KISSED ME ON THE LIPS! OMG OMG OMGGGGGG!!!!! He loves me! I love him! But I also love Connor! Ugh! Why can't I have a normal life?! Just like Taylor I feel sparks when we touch and butterflies when he's around and I don't get that with Connor! What do I do?