Why?

||| Mahogany's POV |||

I looked up to see....

Amy. I held Jay tighter and glared at Amy. She smirked and walked towards me. "Fuck off! You've done enough!" I shouted but she kept coming closer. "I said fucking back off!" I shouted before getting up and pushing her. She stumbled backwards then pushed me against the wall. I felt a warm liquid run down the back of my head, I put my hand up to the back of my head and looked at it, it was blood.

She walked towards Jayden, I couldn't move, it was like I was paralyzed. She looked down at her arms and grinned at her achievement, it made me sick. I decided to do the only thing that I could do and that was scream. "Aarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed the loudest that I have ever screamed. Amy looked at me and glared. She walked over to me and kicked me in the gut, then punched me in the face. I felt my eyes close.

||| Jack G's POV |||

We walked around one more corner to see Amber and Skylar on the ground crying. We ran over to them and Cameron hugged Amber tightly. "What happened?" Brad asked. "W-we found Amy but she punched Amber and Kicked me. She then told us that she is gonna kill Jayden and there's nothing that you can do about it." Skylar explained.

"Aarghhhhhhhhhhh!" I heard someone scream. "Guys that sounded like Mahogany!" Nash said. "No my baby!" I shouted. Cameron lifted Amber and James lifted Skylar, we ran back to the hotel room. We met back up with the rest of the guys and we bashed the door open. Taylor and I ran into the bathroom with everyone following behind. We walked in to see my baby in a corner passed out and Amy hovering over Jayden smirking.

"Amy why are you doing this?" Amber asked, Amy turned towards us. "I'm not Amy." She smirked. "I'm Niamh Cartendy." She smirked making Amber, Skylar and James frown and look scared. "Don't you remember me Jamesy?" She asked pouting. "How can I forget." He rolled his eyes making her clench her jaw. "Niamh why are you doing this?" Taylor asked making her smirk at him. "It all started in P6..."