Truth or dare and Questions!

|Jay's POV|

We were chilling in James', Brads, Tristan's and Connor's Hotel room. It was James, Brad, Tristan, Taylor, Magogany, Jack J, Jack G, Matthew, Hayes, Nash, Aaron, Cameron, Carter, Shawn and I. When someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it." I said getting up from the bed. "I'll come with." Taylor said standing up. "But the door is right there." I laughed making everyone else laugh. "It could be a murderer." He said blushing. "Okay." I said.

We walked hand in hand to the door and I opened it. Taylor had his hands around my waist and his head was resting on top of my head. "OMG OMG OMG OMG!" I screamed. "Hey Jay how are you? Did you miss us?" They smiled. "Amber! Skylar! Omg! Of course I did!" I screamed. They looked at Taylor and I and smirked. "So you two then?" Amber asked smirking. I blushed and felt Taylor nod on my head. "Well he hasn't really asked me yet." I said and felt him frown, he let go of me and walked away.

"What the fuck did I do?" I laughed and they shrugged laughing. "Come in." I smiled. They walked in and the Magcon boys eyes went wide, well all of them except from Jack G and Taylor. They rushed up pushing each other out the way. Cameron got there first. "Before you say anything we already know who you guys are." Amber laughed making the guys blush and sit back down.

"So what should we do?" Brad asked. "Let's play truth or dare." Matthew suggested and everyone agreed, we all sat in a circle. "Okay I'll start Jay truth or dare?" Cameron asked. "DARE!" I shouted and he smirked. "I dare you to take Taylor into the bathroom and uh........ Make out with him for 11 minutes." He smirked and everyone oohed. I grabbed Taylor's hand and took him into the bathroom. I grabbed his face between my hands and kissed him, he froze for a second but kissed back immediately. We continued kissing, the door opened and I saw out the corner of my eye, everyone standing at the door smirking.

We continued kissing until Nash came up and dragged us apart. I blushed and Taylor smirked. We walked out hand in hand and we all sat in a circle. "Okay, Taylor truth or dare?" Cameron asked Taylor. "Truth." Taylor said being the boring wimp he is. "Bore, okay do you want Jayden to be your girlfriend?" Cameron asked making me blush. "What is up with you guys? Do you want us together or something? Okay fine, yes, I do want Jayden to be my girlfriend but being the wimp I am I don't have the guts to ask her." Taylor said leaving me gobsmacked.

"Okay next, Matt truth or dare?" Cameron asked. "Dare!!!" Matt shouted. "I dare you to strip down to your boxers, go downstairs to the lobby and ask the reception where the nearest strip club is." Cameron said making everyone burst out laughing. Matthew shrugged and stripped down to his boxers. We followed him and I vined it, with the caption 'THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT!? THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!😂😏🙈🙊'.

Matt ran back with the receptionist chasing him with a stapler. We ran into the hotel room and burst out laughing, Matt got his clothes back on and we sat back in the circle. "Ok Jay you dare me!!" Cameron squealed and I smirked. "I dare you to take Amber into the bathroom and make out with her for 12 minutes." I said making Brad frown.

|Cameron's POV|

I couldn't believe what Jayden just said. Did she dare me to do that for a reason? Does she know I like Amber? Does Amber like me? Oh well let's get this done.

I got up, grabbed Ambers hand and took her into the bathroom. I closed the door and slammed her against the wall. I kissed her passionately, she kissed back straight away! I slid my hands down her back and squeezed her butt causing her to gasp, I slid my tongue in and we battled for dominance, I won! "Jump." I mumbled. She jumped and wrapped her legs securely around my waist. I continued kissing her until the door opened. We pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes. I pecked her lips and she jumped down.

"Wow! You two were really going at it weren't you?" Jayden asked sarcastically making Amber giggle. Wow! Her giggle is cute! "Aww really thanks." Amber said as we sat in the circle. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked. "Yes." Everyone said and I blushed.

|Jay's POV|

The rest of the dares consisted of the jacks being asked to kiss each other on the lips. Making everyone laugh even Mahogany. Aaron had to go next door and ask for a condom. Hayes and Nash had to look for two girls and asked to take them to pound town, which ended in them getting slapped.

Mahogany had to snog Jack G in front of everyone. Shawn had to do a vine of him kissing a teddy bear. Carter had to go next door and ask for a tampon. James had to snog the wall, Tristan and Skylar had to snog in the bathroom. Brad had to find the hottest thing in the room, people not included, he chose a hair curler and he had to stick it down his pants. LOL!

There was one more dare and we got to choose who it was for, Taylor and I voted for it to be for Cameron but everyone else went into the bathroom, and came back out. "Taylor." Everyone said at the same time, aww poor boy!

"Okay Taylor I dare you to ask Jayden to be your girlfriend." Nash smirked and Tsylor and I blushed. "Umm...Jay? W-Will you be my G-Girlfriend?" Taylor asked scratching the back of his neck. "Of course I will." I said and his eyes brightened up. He pulled me in and kissed me, I put my hands on his chest while his were around my waist. We parted from the kiss and everyone cheered.
________________________________
Okay I need someone for Brad.
Okay so if you wanna be in my story as brads girl all you have to do is comment....

-Name (first and second)
- Hair Colour
- Eye Colour

It's as easy as that!
First person to do so wins!