On The Way To Magcon

We followed Bart outside and there was millions of screaming fans. "Taylor, I love you!!" Someone shouted. "Omg its JAYDEN MCVEY! I love your videos and vines!" Someone shouted and I smiled at them. Security guards dragged us through the crowd and into a limo, I felt someone put something in my hand just before I got in.

In the limo I was in between Mahogany and Taylor. I opened my hand to see a small piece of paper, I unfolded it to see a note. I read it.

Jayden McVey,
I love you so much, you saved me, I was on the verge of committing suicide but then I watched your YouTube video about how you used to have depression and anxiety and I found hope. I just wanted you to know that. @_Jaydensbiggestfan_ plz follow.

I finished reading it and started crying. "What's wrong Jay?" Mahogany asked and everyone looked at me. "Nothing, it's just these kind of things get to me." I said and handed her the note. "Are you gonna follow her?" She asked and the boys all had confused faces, I nodded and got my phone out. I followed her and it turned out her name was Rebecca. I sent her a tweet.

@JaydenIsAwesome- Stay strong @_Jaydensbiggestfan_ I will always be here for you. The note really got to me. If you need someone to talk to dm me, I will understand and listen. I love you don't worry Rebecca. ❤️

Everyone in the limos phone went off as I posted the tweet. "Babe can I see the note?" Taylor asked, I nodded and handed him it. "Wait, you had depression and anxiety?" He asked almost crying and I nodded. Everyone looked at me with tears in their eyes. "Did you cut?" He whispered and I kept quiet. "Jayden did you fucking cut?!" He shouted and I nodded. "Let me see them?" He asked his voice getting quieter. "Why?" I asked. "So that I can see how many times you needed me but I wasn't there." He said.

I took off my bracelets and everyone gasped. Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Shawn, Jack J and Mahogany started crying as we were the closest, the other boys had tears in their eyes but didn't let them out. I put my bracelets back on quickly. "W-why?" Everyone asked. I looked down. "I-I didn't know what to do. I was being bullied, being called a slut because I was raped at the age of 14." I said before beginning to cry. "Group hug?" Hayes asked and everyone nodded. We all hugged until the limo stopped. Bart walked around to the limo door and opened it.

"What's going on?" He asked. We all broke away from the hug and looked at him, it's a good thing Mahogany and I wore waterproof mascara today. "Oh for Christ's sake, come on." He said and everyone wiped their eyes and got out the limo. "Omg it's Magcon, I fucking adore you guys!!" "Cameron I want to have your babies!" That one made everyone laugh but Cameron, he just went bright red. "Jayden! Omg! It's Jayden McVey!!" All the fans smiled at me and asked for pictures, it made me feel happy, wanted. I felt loved. I took a few pictures and we all walked inside.