Meeting The Real Amy

I woke up the next morning beside Taylor with his arm around my waist, I smiled. "Hello, beautiful." He said in his sexy morning voice, before putting a stray hair around my ear and kissing me. I heard and saw a camera flash making us jump apart. We looked in the direction of the camera flash to see James, Tristan, Amber, Skylar, Mahogany and the boys.

"Aww this is so going on Instagram!" Carter exclaimed. "Let me see it." Taylor said before sitting up. Carter passed it to him and I looked over Taylor's shoulder to see a picture of Taylor and I kissing. I smiled and blushed. "Dude, you have to send me that." Taylor said. "Ya same." I said. "K, one second." He said then I heard both Taylor and I's phones go off. I saved the picture as both my lock screen and home screen.

Then Brad ran in, blushing and smiling from ear to ear. "Who is she?!" I asked instantly knowing this was about a girl. "How'd you know?" He asked shocked. "I know everything." I said doing mysterious hands. Everyone laughed. "Well her name is Niamh....." I cut him off. "Niamh Cartendy?" I asked scared. She was my bully! "No! Ha! See you don't know everything!" He shouted and I rolled my eyes. "Who is she!?" Everyone shouted. "Okay, her name is Niamh Newbould, she is 18, she is unbelievably gorgeous and she stays in Birmingham!" He exclaimed, I'm so happy for my little curly curl.

"Omg! I can't wait to meet her!" I exclaimed. Then Connor and Amy walked in, everyone walked out. "Hey babe I'm gonna go get ready. K?" I asked Taylor. "K." He said before pulling me in for a kiss. I got up and walked through to my room. I got in and was about to shut the door when a foot stopped it. I opened it to see Amy smirking at me. "Gosh, you scared me." I said and she laughed. She walked in and slammed the door shut, locking it.

"Uh what are you doing?" I asked her scared. "This." She said before grabbing my upper arm and sticking her nails right in it. I winced and whimpered. "Oww! Amy! You're hurting me!" I said trying to pull my arm away. She dragged her nails down my arm creating 4 long cuts right down my arm. "You think you're so perfect don't you!" She shouted and I looked at her confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked her. "You know exactly what I'm talking about!" She shouted before sticking her nails into my other arm and dragging them down it. I cried out in pain. I was gushing out blood.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to you." I said crying in pain. "You better fucking be you bitch!" She exclaimed before unlocking the door and walking out like nothing happened.