Find them!

|||Pic of Amy on the side|||

You think that you know your best friend, well I thought I did, think about it. Seriously what could they be capable of, Amy really has changed, she has made me scared to walk around a corner.

Cameron and Shawn grabbed Amber and Skylar. "Fucking let me go!" Amber shouted. "I'm gonna fucking kill her!" Skylar screamed. Connor stood staring at his feet. "You fucking dickhead! What are you not gonna do anything!? She's your girlfriend!" Taylor shouted before pushing Connor into the bathroom wall. "Fucking stop it! This isn't helping!" JJ shouted. I was still bawling my eyes out. "We need to get Jay cleaned up." James said helping me up and wiping away the rest of my tears.

"Hayes go get a first aid kit!" Mahogany commanded, Hayes ran to the room and came back with a first aid kit. "Thanks bro." Taylor said before grabbing it from Hayes. Suddenly I got very very very tire...........

||| Taylor's POV |||

"Thanks bro." I said before grabbing the first aid kit from Hayes. I opened it then I heard the girls scream, I looked up to see the girls push James out the way and hug Jayden. Wait? Jayden? Why are her eyes closed? No! "Jay? Jay, fucking wake up!" I shouted tears streaming down my face, I started shaking her abruptly and angrily. "Jay please." Amber said, she got up and ran out the bathroom with Skylar following quickly behind.

"I'll stay with her, you guys go make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." Mahogany said, we all nodded and chased after the girls. "You guys go one way, we'll go the other." I said before pulling James, Brad, Nash, Cameron, JJ, Jack G and Connor left while Shawn, Carter, Matt, Hayes, Tristan, Aaron ran right.

"Where could the girls have went?" JJ asked, everyone shrugged. "Let's just keep walking down here and see if we can hear them." Nash suggested making everyone nod.

||| Mahogany's POV |||

I sat hugging Jayden on the bathroom floor when I heard the hotel door open. "You guys are back early! Come on we have to go to the hospital!" I shouted through but there was no answer. "Guys is that you?!" I asked. The bathroom door opened, I looked up to see......
______________
You need to wait for the next chapter to find out who it is. 😏😏😏🙈🙉🙊