Last Day Of Magcon

||| Jay's POV |||

It's the last day of Magcon, the three weeks went by so quickly. I'm really gonna miss these guys, I still haven't met this Niamh Newbould that Brad has been constantly talking about, I think it's so cute though. Taylor and I have been talking again, I just wanna know what I did, he hasn't been the same since that doctor took me away on that gurney. I will meet these guys again, I know I will but I have to keep all of this til later.

I woke up and checked the time, 9:45. I groaned and got up. All the fans know about my cuts but they don't know what happened. I took a shower and washed my body with my vanilla scented body wash obviously avoiding my cuts or that would be painful! Then I washed my hair with my strawberries and cream shampoo and conditioner.

|||Jay's Outfit|||
-----------------------
- pink high waisted shorts
- black crop top
- pink bandana (that I stole from Taylor hehe)
- black vans
-----------------------

I put on mascara and lip balm, then checked the time again. 10:25, I packed all of my stuff for later and went down to the lobby to get breakfast, I have been talking to Connor but it is still kinda awkward. I got toast and orange juice. I sat at a table with Connor. "Hey Jay." He said and I smiled. "Hey Con." I said before taking a bite of my toast. "So back to the UK today?" He asked. "What's with all the rhyming today?" I asked. "I have no idea, but it sure is weird." He smirked. "Stop that!" I said and he laughed.

Everyone came down and sat with us. Skylar sat next to Connor. "Hi Sky." Connor smirked. "Connor Samuel John Ball stop it or I will cut off your balls and sell them to fans for £50,000 each!" I said making everyone laugh but Taylor. Bart came downstairs. "Okay guys come on." He said and we all went out to the limo. I sat inbetween Connor and Taylor.

We got there and went inside. The ladies greeted me and straightened my hair before letting me go on stage. Jack and Jack sang Flights and Like That, Shawn sang A Little Too Much and I sang a cover of Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding. All the fans said bye to me and even sang a song for me which made me cry causing my mascara to run, how embarrassing.

We went back to the hotel and I went to my hotel room, Mahogany has been staying with Jack G for the last couple of days so I was myself. I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it.