Morning Before Magcon

Ok I know I haven't updated in a while but thank you to everyone who helped me get to over 1000 reads I really appreciate you guys reading and voting for my story, so I decided to thank you. 😊☺️

After telling everyone that I was R.A.P.E.D. I decided to just go to sleep, I have Magcon at around 11am tomorrow morning so.... Yeah! It's currently 10pm and I need my beauty sleep. "Guys I'm gonna go to sleep." I said to everyone. "Same." Mahogany agreed. "I guess we'll go, see you tomorrow babe." Taylor said before kissing me on the head and shooing everyone else out of the room.

"Night Jay." Mahogany said. "Night LOX." I smiled and turned off my lamp. Then sleep took over me.

|Next morning|

My stupid fudging alarm clock woke me up at precisely 9.45am. Yes quarter to 10 in the morning, I'm actually surprised I'm up. Yay! New achievement! (Happy dance👆👇👋👏👊🙌☝️). Teehee! I dragged myself out of bed and made my way to ensuite bathroom.

I took a shower and washed my hair with my strawberry and cream shampoo and conditioner. I got out and got dressed into my outfit. (Pic on the side). Then I did my makeup high consisted of red lipstick, powder, concealer, mascara and winged eyeliner, I straightened my hair and put my BOY baseball cap/ SnapBack on. I decided to wake Mahogany up and we would go and get breakfast at the café in the hotel. I woke her up and she got ready.

We made our way to the café to see Cameron, Taylor, Nash and Hayes sitting at a table eating. Cameron was wearing exactly what he was wearing at the start of his movie Expelled, minus the sunglasses. (If u haven't watched expelled, watch it! It stars Cameron Dallas and Andrea Russett!) Taylor was wearing a white muscle tee, black skinny jeans, vans and a blue bandanna. Nash was wearing a plain white t-shirt, brown khakis and vans. Hayes was wearing a tie dye hoodie, brown khakis, vans and a SnapBack/ baseball cap.

I walked over to the food while Mahogany walked over to the guys. I picked out bacon, toast, beans, fried egg and orange juice. I walked over to the table and sat in between Taylor and Mahogany. "Wow! Someone's hungry!" Hayes said as I put a piece of bacon in my mouth, I nodded and smiled after swallowing my bacon obs because that would be very unattractive. When I was finished I got up and Taylor did also. We walked together to the lift.

"Where are you going?" I laughed. "With you." He pouted. "Why? I'm only going to brush my teeth." I laughed. "Because, I want to." He chuckled and I smirked as the lift door opened at our floor. I walked out and Taylor followed. I got my key and slid it down the thingy that unlocks the door. We walked inside.

"Just wait on the bed, I'll only be a couple minutes. K?" I asked and he nodded before sitting on the bed. I walked into the ensuite bathroom and brushed my teeth which only took three minutes. I walked out and Taylor was on his phone. I grabbed his phone and ran out the door. "Jay! Give me my phone!" Taylor shouted running after me. I got in the lift and pressed the down button and the lift went down just as Taylor got to the door. Hehehehe! He'll have to use the stairs. LOL!

I ran out the lift once it reached the ground floor, I ran over to the table but when I was a couple feet away I bumped into someone and fell, but whoever it was caught me before I hit the ground. I looked up to see...... Connor. I got up, dusted myself off and made my way to the table. I heard him sigh behind me. I ran and hid behind Cameron, by now Carter, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, Shawn and Matthew had risen from their tombs, AKA their beds. Like I said I ran and hid behind Cameron. "What are you doing?" They all asked laughing. I showed them Taylor's phone and they 'oh-ed' and smirked.

"Hey guys have you seen Jayden?" I heard Taylor asked. "No." Everyone replied making me giggle. Bad move Jay! "Found you!" Taylor shouted before throwing me over his shoulder and spinning around. Everyone including me were laughing our heads off. "Hey guys it's time to.... What'd she do?" Bart asked. "I stole his phone." I said before Taylor put me down. "Speaking of my phone give it." Taylor said. "Fine." I moaned and gave it to him. "Thank you." He smiled. "Did she hurt you? Yes she did. Yes she did." He said to his phone making everyone laugh.