Niamh

|Brad's POV|

I'm sick and tired of being second best, first it was Jayden and now Amber. I swear if it happens again, I'm gonna flip. It was morning and I was sick and tired of hotel food. It's alright but I don't like eating it everyday.

I got dressed in black skinny jeans, a white T-Shirt, black vans and a black fedora. I grabbed my phone and made my way down to the lobby. I went outside and there were a couple Magcon fans, one recognized me and asked for a picture and an autograph. I agreed to give her one and then decided to walk around until I got to the nearest place to have breakfast. (IDK IF THAT MADE SENSE).

I stopped outside of a little café there was only one girl in there, I walked up to the person at the counter. "Hey what may I get for you?" She asked with a smile. "Um do you do a full English breakfast?" I asked and she looked confused. "What's that?" She laughed. I chuckled. "Never mind, can I get a cheese Toastie and tea?" I said and she smiled. "That'll be $2.50." I handed her the money and walked over to the girl sitting at the table on her own.

She was on her phone so I tapped her on the shoulder, she looked up at me and smiled. "Hey sorry to disturb you but do you mind if we share a booth? It gets kinda lonely sitting on your own." I said and she nodded. I sat across from her.

She looked at me, I looked into her eyes, they're like a kind of hazel, but it was more green than brown, they were gorgeous. I then observed her hair, she had it in a side braid, it was a dirty blonde but was really dark, like as if it was brown underneath and little bits of blonde at the top but I knew that wasn't the case.

"Hellooooooooooooooo." She said clicking her fingers in front of my eyes, she had an English accent so I knew she wasn't originally from here. "Oh sorry I was...." I drifted on. ".....staring at me." She laughed, I blushed. "So uh what's your name?" She asked. "Brad Simpson, what's yours?" I asked her. "Niamh Newbould, so Brad what age are you?" She asked. "19, what about you?" I asked. "18." (Sorry if you're not.) She said, she is the right age for me to date. "So I realized you don't have an American accent, where are you from?" I asked. "I'm from Birmingham, I'm only here on holiday." She said, OMG! She's from Birmingham and everything! This is destiny! "What about you?" She asked. "I'm also from Birmingham." I said and she grinned.

The waitress came over with my cheese Toastie and tea, I smiled at her, thanked her and gave her $3.65 as a tip. I started eating and focused on what Niamh was wearing. She was wearing light blue high-waisted shorts, an aluminous pink crop top, white converse and a white bow in her hair. She wasn't wearing any makeup which I like, I don't like girls who cake their face in makeup.

I finished and grabbed the napkin wiping my mouth with it. "I have to go now, but can I get your number? S-so that we can maybe get to know one another. I could take you to a little....." I got cut off by her kissing me on the lips! "Wow! I should babble more often." I smirked and she blushed. "Yes you can get my number." She answered, we swapped phones and I put my number in her phone, saving it as 'That Brummie Boy😍'. She gave me my phone back and I saw she saved her number as '❤️Niamh (Dat Brummie Bæ)❤️'. I smiled at her and walked out the café blushing.