I Need Time To Think

**Jayden's POV**

I turned around to see Connor standing there with James both out of breath. I ran over to them and engulfed them both in a hug. I pulled away to see Connor and James both crying and that just set me off again. "Sis hey it's okay." James comforted me. I looked behind them and my face went pale, behind them Brad and Tristan were standing with Brad crying and Tristan comforting him. I walked over to them and pulled them both into a hug.

"Jayden I love you and I know that Connor does too and I just want you to know that whoever you choose I'll be happy for you." Brad said once we pulled away from the hug. I walked back over to James and Connor with Brad and Tristan following behind me.

"Guys I'm going to leave to think about it, I like both of you but I need time to think." I said before picking up my carry on and walking over to gate that I have to go through to get onto to plane 230 with tears in my eyes. I turned around to see everyone in one big group, I smiled and waved to them then made my way down the gate and into the plane.

I put my bag in the little compartment and sat in my seat which was number 16 just so you know. [Please fasten your seatbelt as we are about to take off] I fastened my seatbelt and the plane took off. [You can now use electronic devices] I took out my phone and plugged in my headphones getting ready for the 6 hour plane ride to LA.