Raped!?

Taylor stood up, so did I, we linked hands and made our way to Mahogany and I's hotel room. We walked in and Mahogany squealed. "Omg! Omg! I knew you two would end up going out!" She squealed making me laugh. I saw out the corner of my eye that Connor was giving Taylor death glares.

"Can you stop that!" I shouted at Connor. "What!?" He shouted standing up making Taylor wrap his arm around my waist protectively. "Giving Taylor death glares!" I shouted at him and he rolled his eyes and scoffed.

Taylor brought me over to my bed and I cuddled into his side. "Screw This! I'm not watching the girl I love cuddle up to another guy!" Connor shouted before walking out and slamming the door. "I'll go talk to him." James said before getting up. "No don't leave him to calm down." Brad said and James nodded.

"So is it just you guys that came or did the girls come as well?" I asked and Tristan, Brad, and James laughed. "Skylar.." Tristan said. "Amber..." Brad said. "And Amy came with us." James finished. "Omg Yay!!!" I squealed making Taylor jump. "Sorry." I said and he smiled. "It's alright."

"So are you guys going out?" Shawn asked. "No." Taylor and I said at the same time then blushed. "But we kissed." Taylor said then grinned proudly. Making Mahogany smile at me and I smiled back.

"Awww, my little sis is growing up." James said before pretending to wipe away a tear, I laughed. "James you do know that wasn't my first kiss." I giggled. "I know Jayden I know." James laughed. "Are you a virgin?" Aaron asked. "Okay guys no more questions." James said as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Jay are you okay?" Taylor asked and I nodded before getting up. "Jayden I'm sorry." Aaron said and I smiled at him still crying. "It's okay but I'm not a virgin. I... I... Was.." I broke down again so James said it for me. "She was raped by her ex boyfriend." Everyone ran up to me and hugged me while Tristan and Brad sat there with tears in their eyes.

When everyone stopped hugging me Tristan and Brad ran up to me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry Jayden I wish I could have been there, where is he?! I'm gonna kill him!" Tristan shouted. "Uh in jail." I said embarrassed.