I Love You

::: Connor's POV :::

"What do you mean you can't go!" I shouted at James, at the moment he is pissing me off, he is refusing to go and see his sister for the last time for 3 weeks. "Cause I can't, I can't watch the tears run down her beautiful face and I hate goodbyes." James replied with tears in his eyes. "I don't care we are going." I said dragging him to the car and getting in the drivers seat. I looked out the mirror to see Brad get into his car with Tristan. No! I HAVE TO GET THERE FIRST! HE ISNT GETTING JAYDEN! I LOVE HER AND I LOVED HER FIRST! I slammed my foot on the pedal and sped off down the road to the airport.

::: Brad's POV :::

"I don't care we are going." I heard Connor say then I heard the door shut. "Come on." I said to Tris. "I'm not letting Connor win Jayden." I said making him smirk and stand up. We ran to the car and hopped in then we saw Connor speed off down the road. No! I HAVE TO GET THERE FIRST! HE ISNT GETTING JAYDEN! I LOVE HER AND I LOVED HER FIRST! I slammed my foot on the pedal and raced off down the road after Connor.

::: Jayden's POV:::

I picked up my carry on and made my way to the gate. "Jayden! Stop I love you!" Someone shouted. I turned around to see....