Covering it up

I ran into the bathroom and cleaned my arms, then I walked back through to the room and grabbed Blue Skinny Jeans, A Black Sweater, Black Vans and A Blue bow in my hair. I left my hair down and didn't apply any makeup. I heard someone knock on the door, I opened it to see everyone, Amy smirked at me. "Jay, it's boiling outside!" Nash said and I shrugged before glancing at a smirking Amy.

"I-I'm cold." I shrugged. I saw Taylor look at me sadly, he must think that I've cut again, I actually wish I did, anything would be better than just having Amy hurt me. We walked down to the lobby and out to the limo. Fans were outside and looked at me strangely cause of what I was wearing. They were all wearing shorts and a top. I was literally sweating.

"Babe, are you okay?" Taylor whispered to me, I nodded and looked straight ahead of me and focused on the window, I've never been this interested in a window before. The fact that Amy was in this limo terrified me. We got out and I ran inside. The ladies in my dressing room looked at me. "Omg you can't wear that." One said. "I'm wearing it." I said and they looked at me shocked.

Mahogany, the guys and I walked out to the stage. I was super quiet. The show was almost over and the guys decided to do a q&a.

On fan asked- Matt will you marry me?
Matt replied- Of Course Bæ!
Next fan- Do something funny!
Everyone but me- Going down for reallllllllll!!!!! (Everyone laughed but me)
Blah! Blah! Blah!
Last fan- What is wrong with Jayden?
Everyone- We really have no idea, she won't talk to us.
I looked over at Amy and she glared at me.
Me- I'm fine really.

||| End Of The Show |||

We walked out to the limo, I didn't talk to anyone. We got back to the hotel, I ran to the lift and went to my hotel room. I shut the door and slid against it crying. I heard banging on the door behind me. "Jay open up!" I heard Taylor shout. "Jay what's wrong with you?" James asked. "She is just tired." I heard Amy say. "She's obviously not!" Aaron shouted. "Dude calm down!" Connor shouted. I heard more pounding against the door, it was gonna burst open. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

I heard the hotel room door burst open. "Jay!?" Taylor shouted. "Jay please we wanna talk." Nash said. "Jay?" Amber asked. "Jay wherever you are, don't do anything stupid." Skylar said. I begun crying harder. "Guys she's in the bathroom!" I heard Cameron shout. The door burst open and everyone came in. I was crying in a corner, Amy smirked at me then put on a worried face. Taylor, James, Amber and Skylar bent down I front of me.

"What's happened to my little sister?" James asked stroking my cheek and wiping my tears away. I kept glancing at Amy, I was terrified, if I told anyone she would hurt me worse. What can I do? "Babe what's wrong?" Taylor asked before placing his hand on my arm, I winced and tears built up in my eyes. Everyone looked down at my arm, Amy glared at me.