Goodbye

::: Jayden's POV :::

'You tell me you were happier with him...' My alarm for 5.00am went off (BTW the song is The Weight By Shawn Mendes) I pressed off on my alarm and got up, I know it's early but I still have to pack and I have to be at the airport at 11.00am so what do you expect. I made my way downstairs to be greeted by Mum and Dad, James stayed at the boys' house last night because he hated goodbyes which means that I won't see him for another 3 weeks😥.

"Good morning sweetheart." My dad greeted me. I groaned in response, I am really not a morning person. "You seem cheery." My mum joked as she handed me a plate with eggs, bacon, toast, a Yorkshire pudding and sausages on it. I smiled as a thank you and made my way to the couch and turned on the tv to E4 and Big Bang Theory was on. "YAY!!" I screamed in excitement, making my mum and dad giggle. I finished my breakfast and my mum took my plate through to the kitchen to wash it as I made my way upstairs to take a shower. I did what normal people do in the shower and got changed.

**Outfit**
~ Blue skinny jeans
~ Black crop top
~ Long white wooly cardigan
~ Black Vans

Then brushed my teeth and started packing, when everything was packed it was 9.00am so I decided to go back downstairs and watch The Big Bang Theory again not forgetting to bring my suitcases and bags down with me.

After 1 and a half hours of watching Big Bang Theory Mum and Dad came into the living room and told me that we were leaving. I grabbed my two suitcases and my carry on as my dad grabbed my two bags and we put them in the back of the car. I took a deep breath and sat in the back of the car. "Mum, can you turn on the radio please?" I asked mum, she nodded and turned it on and Shawn Mendes Something Big came on, I grinned and began to sing along. "Play the lotto u might win it, it's like 25 to life so you bust out of prison....." I sang. When it was finished my mum applauded and my dad just smiled at me through the wind-mirror. "That was amazing sweetheart, you are an amazing singer." My dad complimented me as I blushed. "Thanks." I said still blushing.

After a 15 minute drive to the airport we arrived and there were people outside the airport with posters saying my name. "Oh my god." I said. "Jay I didn't know you were that famous." My mum said staring at me in disbelief. "Neither did I." I said back complete and utter shocked at what I was seeing. I got out the car and the fans started screaming. A huge man came and got my luggage out the boot of the car and led us into the airport. Before I stepped inside I heard one fan shout "Jayden, I love you!" That made me smile and I turned around and shouted back "I love you too!" Then walked inside.

I decided to get a Starbucks as I waited to get on the plane. I was sitting in the waiting area with my mum and dad when I heard someone shout my name.

I turned in the direction of the voice to see my two best friends Skylar and Amber. I ran up to them and engulfed them in a hug. "Jayden please don't go." Amber whimpered as we cried in each other's arms. "No go it's a huge opportunity you can't miss out on." Skylar said wiping the tears from her eyes as Amber and I did the same. "Skylar, I'll talk to Jack J for you and show him a picture of you, I'll make sure to hook you two up." I said to Sky making her giggle and blush. "Or I could hook you up with Tris, I remember showing you a picture of him and you saying he was fit." I said making her blush a deeper shade of red and look down. "Amber I could hook you up with Cameron, oh wait what about Brad." I said making her blush and look down while giggling. "I'm gonna miss you soo much." They said in sync. "I'll miss you too." I replied. ^Passengers for flight 230 now boarding^ "I gotta go I'll call and text you guys when I land." I said making my way to my parents as they followed. "Bye mum, bye dad." I said while hugging them. "My little girl is all grown up." Dad said wiping his eyes as mum did the same. I picked up my carry on and made my way to the gate.