My Name Is Jeff!!!

|Jays POV|

We made a huge blanket fort, and all us couples were cuddling on the beds. It was Taylor and I, Mahogany and Jack G, Tristan and Skylar, Amber and Cameron, And the rest of the guys were sitting alone or sitting in twos.

"What should we watch?" Matt asked. "22 JUMP STREET!!!!!" James and I shouted at the same time making everyone laugh. "You would never know you two were related." Amber said sarcastically making James and I chuckle. We were watching it when it came up to the part my favorite part. "MY NAME IS JEFF!" Amber, Skylar, Tristan, James, Brad and I shouted making the boys and Mahogany laugh. "Is this a British thing?" Mahogany asked laughing. I shrugged.

Then the door got burst open by Connor and Amy, Connor had his hand around Amy's waist and was holding her suitcase. James frowned and I looked at him sympathetically. "S'up my bitchez!" Amy shouted. "Shhhhhhhhhh!!" We all shouted and she rolled her eyes. Taylor was holding my hand, I started playing with his fingers. "I'm bored, I don't wanna sleep alone, can I sleep with you?" I whispered and he smirked. I got up and so did he.

"Guys we're going to my room." Taylor informed everyone, Amy scoffed, Connor rolled his eyes. The guys were making dirty faces and Brad was flicking his tongue. "Eh eh! He ain't getting this this early." I said and Amy rolled her eyes. "What is your problem?" I asked her. "You're my problem!" She shouted. "Babe just ignore her." Taylor said before glaring at Connor and Amy. We went through to his room.

"Oh shit! Taylor can I borrow a T-Shirt?" I asked him and he smiled. "Sure." He said before getting one of his T-Shirts and throwing it to me. I took of my shorts and T-Shirt, he went wide eyed, I put on his shirt which was like 100 sizes too big for me. Why are boys so big? I got into his bed and covered up, he stripped down to his boxers and got in beside me.

Taylor had his hand around my waist, I had my hands on his bare chest, we were looking into each other's eyes. "Jay, you're so beautiful." He said making me blush. "You're cute when you blush." He said and I blushed a deeper shade of red. "Taylor, You're so handsome." I said making him blush. "You're hot when you blush." I said making him blush a deeper shade of red.

He looked into my eyes and started leaning in, we kissed, it was soft and passionate. Our lips were moving in sync. I suddenly thought about something and broke from the kiss with tears in my eyes. "T-Taylor what are we gonna do when I have to go back to the UK?" I asked making him frown. "I don't know Jay, I don't know." Then I felt his breathing slow down and I knew he was asleep, I started drifting off to dreamland which is filled with gummy drops and lollipops.