How Connor Is Taking Jayden Being Away

:::Connors POV:::

I know that it's only like been one day since Jayden left for Magcon but I miss her sooooo much. I have been listening to her covers of songs and looking at her Instagram and Twitter just to see what she's been up to. Man I sound like a stalker.

I can't help it though, yesterday she told Brad and I that she liked both of us but what if that changes over the next 3 weeks, I mean she'll probably end up falling in love with one of them or dating one of them.

(Pic of Con on the side)
This morning James posted a picture to Twitter with the caption "@TheVampsCon fell asleep listening to @JaydenIsAwesome's cover of A Thousand Years. He misses ya, we all do 😥😥" and she retweeted it and replied with "@TheVampsJames and @TheVampsCon I miss you guys too😥😫 Tell Tris and Brad I miss them also😢😫".

God I miss her so much, I really wanna go see her. Wait that's what I'm going to do.

I walked into the living room to see Brad, James and Tris on the couch watching MTV. I stood in front of the tv and turned it off. "What the hell man!" They shouted in unison. "I have a proposal to make." I said then Tris and Brad looked at me strangely while James just grinned and ran up to me.

"Yes Connor a million times yes!" He screamed hugging me. We all erupted in laughter. "Not to you, you idiot." I said then continued. "And also not that kind of proposal." James let go of me and pouted walking over to his previous seat. "Okay so what is it?" Brad asked eagerly wanting to know what I was going to say. "Okay so I did a little research and the first Magcon is in 2 days, so I booked us flight tickets." I said. "Wait so we are going to Magcon!!!" James screamed as I nodded. We all started jumping up and down.

"When's the flight?" Tristan asked. "8:00 tonight." I said then checked the time. "Okay we have four hours, to get ready, get packed and get to the airport." "Is it just us going or are any of Jayden's friends going?" Tristan asked eagerly. Btw him and Skylar were getting very cosy and cuddly after we came back from the airport yesterday.

"Don't worry Tris Skylar's going as is Amber so is Amy." I said then James head snapped up when I said Amy's name. "Amy, Amy Smith?" James asked grinning, ooh I think Jamesy Bear has a crush. "Yeah." I said then he nodded grinning from ear to ear, which made Brad, Tris and I smirk.