The House

All of us decided to go and walk about the town centre. We walked into Bank (Its a sports shop like JD) and I went over to the SnapBacks." Hey umm excuse me but are you Jayden McVey?" A little girl around the age of 5 asked me. "Yes I am sweetheart and whats your name?" I asked her while bending down to her height.

"My name is Kylie, can I get an autogwaph or a picture?" She asked while fiddling with her thumbs nervously. "How about both?" I asked smiling. Her face lit up, awwww! "Yes please!" She giggled. I signed her notebook and her mum took a photo with her phone.

I hugged Kylie and made my way over to Mahogany and the guys. "Looks like someone has a fan." Matt said sarcastically and I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Did you just roll your eyes at me missy?" He asked getting sassy.

"Yes i did acually." I said back and the guys oh-ed and Mahogany smirked. Then Matt ran over to me, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder then ran out the shop.
I was laughing my ass off and Carter was Vining it.

Then Matt bumped into someone causing us to fall with me on top, our faces inches apart. Someone cleared their throat causing us to look at them, it was James, Brad, Tristan and Connor.

Oh wait it was Brad, James, Tristan and Connor! "Omg!!" I shouted jumping up and hugging them. "Hey Jayden did you miss us!" James asked as Connor rolled his eyes. But I just ignored it. "Yeah of course I did." I said smiling. "Whatever." Connor muttered causing us to look at him.

"What?" I asked confused. "What do you mean what?! Don't you know of my feelings for you!? Oh wait you don't care!" Connor screamed at me by now everyone had come over and by everyone I mean Mahogany and the guys. "I do care!" I shouted back.

"No you don't! How many of them have you slept with?!" He shouted at me causing tears to well up in my eyes. "None of them Connor I swear!" I shouted back to him. "Whatever you fucking slut." He muttered before walking away, James walked over to me and hugged me while Brad and Tristan followed Connor telling him to apologize.

I started crying and Mahogany and the guys came over to me. I really didn't want to talk to anyone so I just started running not looking back but I could hear running footsteps behind me but I didn't care I just kept running.

I ended up at an abandoned warehouse in the woods somewhere. I walked inside, I know, I know, why would you do that? Well to answer your question its cold outside so what other options do I have? Idk where I am. It was decorated like a house maybe better.

"Hey uh who are you?" A boy with brown hair and blue eyes asked me. "Oh sorry is this your house?" I asked him. "Yeah but I asked you a question first." He said. "I'm Jayden and you are?" I asked him. "I'm Jake so why are you here?" Jake asked stepping closer to me making me back up until my back hit a wall.

He kept coming closer until he was right in front of me. "Why are you here?" He asked after inching closer to my face, I could feel and smell his breath and let me tell you something he needed a mint.

"Um I was in a fight with my uh boyfriend and didn't want to talk to my friends so I ran until I ended up here." I said. "You have a boyfriend?" He asked. "Yeah didn't I just say that?" I snapped then pushed Jake out the way and made my way to the front door. He ran and locked it. "W-what are you doing?! Let me out!" I shouted at him. "No." He snapped and grabbed my hair and dragged me upstairs. He took me into a bedroom and threw me onto the floor then closed the door and locked it.