Taylors Point Of View

::::Taylor's POV::::

Whoever that Connor dude is, I fucking hate him. Hayes, Nash, Cameron and I have been looking for Jayden for about 2 hours know and there is still no sign of her, I just hope she is okay. This is all his fault if he didn't say all those hurtful things to her then she wouldn't have ran away! I'm going to kill him!

If only we knew where she was, I could comfort her, talk to her, hug her, hold her, let her cry, care about her. But no that asshole had to go and scare her away.

"Guys do you think we should maybe go back? She could be at the hotel." Hayes suggested. "Don't be stupid Hayes, Mahogany would have called to tell us." Nash said before hitting his little brother around the back of the head. "Wait guys Jayden has her phone with her!" I exclaimed before getting my phone out and calling her, I put it on loudspeaker so that the guys could hear the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phone Convo
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jayden- H-hello.
Taylor- Oh My God Jayden Where Are You!
Jayden- I don't know it's some old warehouse in the woods.
Jake- What The Fuck Are You Doing Bitch! (SLAP)
Taylor- JAYDEN! JAYDEN!
Jake- She can't speak she is unconscious sorry.
Cameron- Jake?
Jake- What Up Cameron?
Nash- What The Fuck Man!
Jake- What I saw something I liked and I got it?!
Taylor- What The Fuck Have You Done With Her?!
Jake- Nothing.....Yet!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of phone convo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jake fucking has her!" Hayes shouted before slamming his hand off the brick wall. "I know. What do we do?" Cameron asked. "We go to the warehouse." I said. "K lets go." Cameron, Hayes and Nash said. Then we sprinted off to the warehouse.

We stormed in to see no one. "Arghhh! Please stop!!! Please!" I heard Jayden beg. We ran upstairs and into the bedroom that her screaming was coming from to see....