Jayden!?

||| Amber's POV |||

"That doesn't give you the fucking right to do any of this!" I screamed at Niamh, she just smirked and shrugged. "I wanted to, it's very entertaining." She said smirking. Skylar and I lunged at her, I started punching her whilst Skylar kicked her to the ground, she was crying and groaning. Cameron grabbed me whilst Tristan grabbed Skylar.

"No I wanna fucking kill her!" I screamed. "Guys come on we have to get Mahogany and Jayden to the hospital." Taylor said before picking Jayden up, Jack G picked up Mahogany and we made our way out of the hotel room.

We went outside and the fans frowned, some of them even cried at the state of Jayden and Mahogany. This one fan stared at Jayden and was bawling her eyes out, poor girl. We got into the limo and Cameron instructed the driver to take us to the hospital, I was crying into Cameron's chest the entire time, we have grown quite close after that little make out session in the bathroom, huh! That bathroom had both my best memory and worst memory in it! I heard a groan come from Taylor.

Everyone looked at him. "It wasn't me." He said then someone groaned again. We looked down to see Jayden moving and opening her eyes. "Jayden!" Everyone shouted. "Shut up!" She groaned before running her forehead. "What happened?" She asked. "It was Niamh Cartendy." Skylar said and Jayden looked at her scared and confused. "It wasn't Amy it was Niamh Cartendy." James said and Jayden started crying, Taylor wiped them away.

The limo stopped outside of the hospital. "Where are we?" Jayden asked. "At the hospital." I said. "Omg, what happened to Mahogany?" She asked with tears in her eyes. "I think we'll tell you that later." Cameron said before everyone got out. Taylor lifted Jayden up and Jack G lifted Mahogany.