The Kiss And The Blackmail

|| Connor's POV ||

I just wish that Jayden would just forgive me and forget that I shouted at her. The worst part is that she is getting all cuddly and cosy with that Taylor guy, it makes me want to just go cry in a corner. I went back to the hotel that the girls were at to get my stuff and get them, to bring them to Jayden's hotel.

I grabbed my stuff from my hotel room, then I went to the girls hotel room and knocked on the door, Amy answered. "Hey Connor." She greeted me smiling. "Hey Amy where's the other girls?" I asked her. "Oh they left to go to the hotel with their stuff, I hadn't finished packing so I stayed." She informed me and I smiled.

I helped her pack the rest of stuff and soon there was only an infinity bracelet left on the bed. We both reached for it at the same time and our hands touched. We looked at each other and she leaned in. Our lips touched, she kissed me and I did the worst thing that I could do, I kissed back.

I realized what I was doing and pulled away. "I'm sorry." I said. "Don't be." She smirked. "No, even though you kissed me, I kissed back and that was terrible." I said and she frowned angrily. "What do I'm not good enough for you!!?" She shouted. "No." I said and she shouted again. "Is it because I'm not Jayden, I knew that slut was no good!" She shouted and I got angry. "She's not a slut!" I shouted and she smirked. "Oh so you can call her a slut and get away with it but I can't." She said and suddenly I felt guilty.

"Listen I gotta go, just friends right?" I asked and she looked at me evilly. "No Connor you're gonna be my boyfriend." She said smirking and I looked at her in disgust. "No I'm not." I said. "Oh yes you are, or else I'll tell Jayden that you kissed me. I'll tell James that you kissed me and you'll get thrown out of The Vamps." She said and I smirked. "Do you think they'll believe you?" I said.

"Oh as if they'll not believe me, James and Jayden aren't exactly best friends with you now are they?" She asked smirking. I frowned. "You walked in and started kissing me roughly, I tried to get you to stop but you wouldn't." She explained smirking. "Fine." I huffed. "Oh and you have to act like you like it." She smirked. What have I done?