At Magcon

When we got inside the boys got pulled into a dressing room and Mahogany and I got pulled into another. The stylists tampered with Mahogany's hair, while they just told me that my hair was perfect. Wow! Perfect! Never heard that expression when talking about me.

|| At The Event ||

Shawn performed Life Of The Party, Summertime Sadness and Something Big. Jack and Jack performed Like That, Doing It Right and Flights. Taylor and Dillon performed Buckwild. Finally I performed a cover of here's to Never Growing Up By Avril Lavigne, a cover of Sweater Weather By The Neighborhood and a cover of Ugly Heart By G.R.L. Then we just had a great time, having a laugh and talking to fans. It was amazing.

|| After The Event ||

We ran outside and into the limo. I got out my phone and checked Twitter. I saw that Rebecca had replied to my tweet.

@_Jaydensbiggestfan_ - @JaydenIsAwesome OMG I never thought that u would respond, I was literally crying when I read ur tweet. Thx Jayden, I wish I was like u. Ur amazing. 2 think I actually thought u didn't care, I was wrong, totally wrong, thx 4 saying that I can come and talk to u whenever I have problems it means a lot. Thx.❤️

I smiled and replied.

@JaydenIsAwesome- @_Jaydensbiggestfan_ I was crying when I read ur note, u literally had me and the guys crying. I love u and don't say u wanna be like me, I wanna be like u, ur so beautiful, inside and out and I can tell, so I know. 😉

I put my phone in my pocket. "You're amazing you know that." Taylor said and I looked up and smiled. We leaned in and kissed. Like the first kiss I felt sparks and butterflies. "Ewww!" The guys shouted making us break apart. "PDA ewww!" The screamed before hiding behind their hands making Taylor and I laugh. This day has been amazing.