Meeting Magcon

We walked next door to the boys room and Mahogany knocked on the door. "Shhhhh!" I recognised Taylors voice whisper. The door opened and Taylor was stood there with a smirk on his face. "Come on in." He said still smirking which made me look at him weirdly.

We walked in to see the rest of the boys sitting on the three beds smirking as well. "Whats going on?" I whispered to Mahognay making her look at me sympathetically in response. Then Matthew and Carter walked over to us and nodded to Mahogany making her walk over and sit beside Cameron. "Hi I'm Matthew Lee Espinosa but you can call me Matt." He said with a wink which made me blush. God I have been doing an awful lot of blushing since I got here. "I'm Carter McCoy Reynolds (IDK if that's his middle name, correct me if I'm wrong) but you can call me Carter." He laughed which made me laugh. I looked over to Mahogany and she was cuddling with Jack G which made me smile and her and she returned it. (I know they aren't dating but just roll with it I'm the writer OKAY? Okay.)

Then Cameron and Nash walked over to me and nodded at Carter and Matt, they walked over and took their space on the bed. Okay this is SOOOOOO weird! "So I'm Nash Grier and I like Pineapples." (Idk sorry just made that up.) I giggled at the last part. "My name is Cameron Alexander Dallas and I have watched like everyone of your videos can I just say I love you!" He said blushing which made me laugh. "Haha always nice to meet a fan." I said which made him blush a deeper shade of red. Nash and Cameron walked back over to the bed and sat in Carter and Matt's knees and kissed their cheek. Then Aaron and Hayes walked over. This is the most awkward situation I have ever been in.

"S'up I'm Hayes Grier, Nash's little bro and I like marshmallows." Hayes said which made me giggle and reply. "We have to do the chubby bunny challenge sometime then." "Anytime." He replied grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "I'm Aaron Braden Carpenter and I like skateboarding and cupcakes." "So do I, I think we'll get along." I winked. Then Shawn and Jack Johnson walked over and Hayes and Aaron cuddled, I ship Haaron.

"I'm Shawn Peter Raul Mendes and I would love to do a cover on YouTube with you soon." Shawn said smiling and I returned the smile before saying. "It's a plan." "Hey I'm Jack Edward Johnson and here." Jack said before putting his huge SnapBack on my head, it nearly covered my eyes which made me pout. "Aww you look cute." He said before taking his hat back off my head which made me frown as he laughed putting it back on his head. Then Jack G untangled himself from MahoLOX and walked over to me with Taylor following closely behind.

"Hi I'm Jack Finnegan Gilinsky and Mahogany is my Bae so you can't have this bo-dayy." He said which made me and Mahogany laugh. He then strutted back over to Mahogany and kissed her passionately which made me smile at the sight. Aww James sorry but she has a boyfriend. "Umm y-you already met me but didn't catch m-my name sorry I'm T-Taylor Michael C-Caniff." He stuttered standing there awkwardly staring at the floor. I smiled at him and said. "It's okay I know your name now don't I so don't worry." He looked up and smiled at me as his cheeks flushed. "God I know you guys names but you don't know mine. I'm Jayden Keilly McVey." (BTW Keilly is pronounced like Kylie.) They all smiled at me and I realized then that I was part of the a Magcon Family and let me tell you something it felt amazing.