IM GOING TO MAGCONNNN

:::Jayden's POV:::

Connor and Brad came back downstairs and sat on the couch, RING! RING! My phone rang and I answered, it was a private number so I walked out the room.

Phone Convo J= Jayden U=Unknown
J: Hello
U: Um Hi is this Jayden McVey
J: Yea this is Jayden, may I ask who is calling
U: Yes My name is Bart and I'm here with the Magcon Boys
J: Oh my god
U: We would like to know if you would consider going on tour with us
J: Are you being serious!
U: Yes we have watched your Vines and YouTube videos and we think that you would be perfect
J: Oh My Fucking God!
U: Yes it is pretty exciting
J: But how long will the tour thingy be?
U: 3 weeks
J: Okay sounds good when do we leave
U: Two days
J: Great okay bye Bart
U: Bye Jayden

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!" I screamed jumping up and down and running around the house. I ran into the living room to see the boys staring at me with confused faces. "You seem happy." Tristan said sarcastically making me giggle. "IM GOING ON TOUR WITH THE MAGCON BOYS!!!" I screamed making James stand up and squeal, him and I are huge fans of Magcon. "Who are the Magcon boys?" Connor and Brad asked at the same time making James and I stare at them in disbelief. "Who are the Magcon Boys? Only the most cute, funny and hottest boys in the universe." I said. "So Jayden which one are you gonna date? Cameron, Nash, Taylor maybe?" James asked making me giggle. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Brad and Connor tensed up. I'll admit I felt something in that kiss with Connor and Brad is cute but right now I just wanna be friends.