What Have I Done?

{Before the argument}

::::Connor's POV::::

We were walking around the town and I heard laughing so I looked in the direction of the laughing and saw Jayden on top of Matthew Espinosa, I was so pissed off! We walked over and Tristan cleared his throat. "Omg!" Jayden shouted hugging us. "Did you miss us?" James asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah of course I did." Jayden replied. "Whatever." I muttered. "What?" She asked and that really set me off. "What do you mean what?! Don't you know of my feelings for you?! Oh wait you don't care!" I screamed at her causing tears to well up in her eyes.

"I do care!" She shouted back at me causing The Magcon boys and a girl to come over. "No you don't! How many of them have you slept with?!" I shouted at her. "None Connor I swear!" She said letting a tear slip down her face. "Whatever you fucking slut." I mumbled before walking in the direction of our hotel.

"Connor Samuel John Ball you back there and fucking apologize to her right now!" Brad shouted from behind me. "No." I replied bluntly. "Connor don't you fucking start, she is in pieces back there! I thought you fucking loved her?!" Tristan shouted grabbing my arm and turning me around. I looked back and saw Jayden running. "I do." I said then let a couple tears slip down my face but I quickly wiped them away.

"If you really loved her you wouldn't have said that to her!" Someone shouted. I looked behind Tristan and saw James, The Magcon boys (but not Taylor, Cameron, Nash and Hayes as they chased Jayden) and Mahogany but Mahogany was standing in front so it must have been her that spoke. "I was jealous." I mumbled looking down guiltily.

"It doesn't matter if you were jealous or not you shouldn't have spoken to her like that! Do you know that she liked you?!" Mahogany shouted, wait? She liked me? "She liked me?" I asked gobsmacked. Shit! What have I done?