Meet The Vamps Part 2

*Jayden's POV*

"I'm hungry!" Tristan moaned. I know what I want. "CHIPS!" Connor and I shouted at the same, then we looked at each other and glared, "Oh, heck to the no. You ain't taking my chips from me." I said to him and ran to the door. Connor then got up from his seat and chased me but he fell and grabbed my foot making me squeal and fall, then Connor got up and walked infront of me but I grabbed his ankle making him fall flat on his face again, I got up and ran over to James and held my hand out for him to give me money and he gave me 20 quid. I turned towards Connor and stuck my tongue out at him making him roll his eyes and get up. "How about you guys go together." James suggested, as he said that Connor picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and made his way to the door. I started hitting his back and shouted let me down about 1 million times but he just ignored me.

He opened the door. "BYE GUYS!!!" Connor shouted shutting the door behind him, not waiting for a response. "Connor since we are out the house, can you let me down please?" I asked in a sweet voice. "No, you'll run away." He said then laughed. "I won't, I promise. Pleaseeeee." I whined. "Ugh! Fine." He moaned and let me down, then I noticed we were outside a chip shop, I had been too busy moaning and whining that I hadn't realized that we were moving. "Thanks." I said dusting myself off, he just chuckled and walked into the chip shop, I followed. We walked up to the counter and a nice girl our age asked "Hello, what may I get for you?" "CHIPS!" We shouted and glared at each other like earlier, the girl just laughed and asked "Aww you two are so cute, are you a couple?" I just stood there looking at the floor blushing as Connor shook his head blushing. "Cuties! I ship it!" She said making the manager glare at her, as we laughed. "Can we have 5 large bags of chips please?" I asked politely, she nodded and went off to the back, to fetch them I think. Connor and I stood there awkwardly because of what that girl just said, then she came back with a bag containing the chips and handed it to Connor. "By the way, you two should go out." The girl said making Connor blush, had her 10 quid and walk quickly to the door, I was about to follow but the girl gabbed my arm gently and whispered to me "I think that he likes you." "Really?" I asked and she nodded. "Hang on you look familiar, whats your name?" She asked me. "Jayden McVey." I replied. "OMG!! Jayden its me Amy Smith!" She squealed and so did I, Amy was my best friend in high school but I had to move house so we kinda lost contact, well that and I kinda got a new number because my old boyfriend Jacob was stalking me. "Jayden, come on!" Connor shouted through the door. Amy and I exchanged numbers and I walked off to get Connor, "Keep the change!" I shouted as I walked out the door.

I got out the chip shop and explained to Connor that she was my old best friend. Wow! She has changed, alot! We started walking home and Connor grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, I looked down and smiled. Then it started raining and when I say raining, I mean pelting down but Connor then stopped walking and stood infont of me when we were just down the road from the boys house. "Con, what are you...." I was cut off by Connor "Jayden, don't move." He said and started leaning in, I did too, then our lips connected, he put his hands on my waist as mine snaked around his kneck playing with his hair. "Jayden! Connor!" I heard James shout, we pulled apart and looked in James' direction and saw James standing outside the garden, Brad storming inside the house and Tristan running after him. "Come on." Connor said calmly with takling my hand and running dragging me along with him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** END OF CHAPTER ***