The Hospital

||| Jayden's POV |||

Taylor picked me up, I feel so safe in his arms. We went inside of the hospital. "Help! Help us please! These girls are bleeding furiously!" Cameron shouted. "Shut up!" I hissed and Taylor kissed my forehead leaving a tingle there. Nurses ran out and grabbed Mahogany and I putting us on two separate gurneys.

Jack kissed Mahogany's forehead, I never noticed that she was unconscious until now. Taylor kissed me on the lips before a bunch of doctors pushed me down a long long corridor. "What's your name?" One asked. "Jayden McVey." I answered, he nodded. "Jayden you need to have an operation to get your arms fixed." He informed me and I nodded. "We'll have to give you a shot to knock you out, is that okay?" He asked, before taking a shot out of his pocket and putting it to the back of my hand. I nodded and looked away.

I felt a slight nip, then everything went black.

||| Taylor's POV |||

They took Jayden away on one gurney and took her down a long corridor. Other doctors put Mahogany on a different gurney and pushed her down the opposite corridor. I looked at Jack G, he was crying so hard, I felt tears run down my face. Then memories of Jayden came into my mind.

||| FLASHBACK |||

"T-Taylor what are we gonna do when I have to go back to the UK?" Jayden asked making me frown. "I don't know Jay, I don't know." I replied before falling asleep with tears in my eyes.

||| FLASHBACK OVER |||

I started crying harder. "Taylor, what's wrong?" Hayes asked, I frowned. "What am I gonna do?" I asked, everyone looked at me. "Jay will be fine." James said. "It's not that, what am I gonna do when she goes back to the UK?" I asked making Cameron start crying as well. "What are we gonna do?" Cameron asked Amber. "I don't know Cam." Amber said before hugging Cameron.

"Taylor, dude. You're gonna have to break up with her." Nash said making my whole world stop. I froze, it was like I was paralyzed. "Taylor, you okay?" Carter asked, I did the first thing that came to my mind, I ran. I ran into the mens bathroom. I went inside a cubicle and cried. I just kept crying. I shouldn't have fell for Jay, I knew that I shouldn't have. But I did. The bathroom door opened. "Taylor, dude you in here?" I heard Shawn ask, I sniffed.

I came out of the cubicle and Shawn looked at me sympathetically. "Tay you know Nash is right." Shawn said and I nodded. "When are you gonna break up with her?" He asked. "At the end of Magcon." I said and he nodded. I don't wanna do this. We walked out the bathroom and over to the waiting area.

______________________________
Idk why but I was crying whilst writing this chapter.
😰😥😰😥😰😥😰😥😰😥