Meet The Vamps Part 1

"Jayden! Jayden! Jayden!" James shouted bouncing up and down on my bed. I groaned and kicked him off and he fell with a THUD! Owwwwwww! He moaned. "Serves you right, waking me from my beauty sleep." I said getting out of my bed and helping him off of the ground. "Okay sleeping beauty." James answered sarcastically earning a playful push from me. "Oh Jayden be ready by 11.00am, you're coming to meet my friends." James said walking towards the door. "Aww Jamesy finally has some fwiends to pway with." I said in a baby voice teasingly. He just rolled his eyes walking out and shutting the door behind him, leaving me to get ready.

I checked the time 10.23am, okay what to wear, what to wear? I had a shower last night so I don't need one today.

OUTFIT
__________
- White jumper that says GEEK on it
- Black skinny jeans
- White Converse
__________

I tied my hair back into a high pony tail and added minimal makeup to my face which consisted of powder, concealer, mascara, eye liner and red lipstick before brushing my teeth, grabbing my iPhone and making my way downstairs. "Finallyyyyy!" James moaned opening the front door. We walked out shouted bye to our parents and made our way to James' car.
I hopped in the passenger seat while James walked around to the drivers seat, I turned on the stereo and Taylor Swift's 22 blasted through the speakers, I grinned at James as he turned on the engine, he looked at me and returned the grin, before I know it we are both singing at the top of our lungs with the windows rolled all the way down and the stereo all the way up. After a lot of loud singing or in my case screaming James stopped the car outside of a huge house, I just sat and stared out the window at the ginormous house in front of me I didn't even notice that James had gotten out of his side of the car and opened my side, and was waiting for me to get out. "Jayden!" He shouted. I shook my head and looked at him. "Huh?" I asked him. He just laughed and shook his head and said "Come on." While taking my hand and leading me inside the huge house.

"James is that you?!" Someone shouted. "No Tristan, it's a stranger that just happens to have the keys to the front door. " James answered with sarcasm in his voice. "No need to be rude. Well, who is this?" A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes walked into the hallway and asked, I think that was Tristan. "Tris, this is my sister Jayden. Jayden this is Tristan." James introduced us. I held my hand out for him to shake and he grabbed me and pulled me into a huge bear hug. I tensed up but relaxed soon after and hugged him back. We pulled away and I was finally able to breath again, he smiled and me and said "Nice to meet you Jayden." I returned the smile and said "Nice to meet you too Tristan." "Please call me Tris." He said and smiled. I smiled and nodded.

"Jayden you coming?" James asked. But before I could answer Tristan grabbed me and pulled me over his shoulder and ran off down the hallway. "You will never get the princess back!" He shouted at James as he ran after us. "Put her down you monster!" James shouted at Tristan, I giggled.
Tristan ran into the living room and I saw two other boys. "Hello." I said trying to wave which was hard might I add. "Hi." The two boys said as they looked at the three of us strangely. "Oh, Tristan stole my sister or the princess." James explained making me giggle. "Tristan put her down." The one with the curly hair said. "As you command your majesty." Tristan replied before he walked over to the boy with the curly hair and dropped me onto him. Owwwww! I moaned. "Jayden, the boy you are sitting on is Brad and the other one is Connor." James said earning a glare from Connor because of his choice of words then I realized that I was still sitting on Brad and I got off of him earning a pout from him. "Brad, Con this is my sister Jayden." James said. "Hello." I said while waving. "Hi." Brad replied before winking, I blushed Crimson. "Hiya." Connor said in his Scottish accent smirking at me and Brad.

I know Connor puts the Scottish accent on but for this story he has it all the time. Okay? Okay thank you.