Mahogany

The limo stopped outside a HUGE hotel, it was like on of them fancy ones that the Queen or David Beckham would stay in when they went on holiday. It had valet parking and everything, I know I may sound weird right now but up until now I have never seen a hotel this size or whatever this place is called up close or at all before, so don't judge, I MEAN IT!!

I was just standing outside of the limo staring at the 'hotel thing' when I heard a big BANG behind me. I turned around immediatly to find Taylor laying on the ground covered in my suitcases and bags, poor boy. I rushed over quickly, yanked my bags and suitcases off of him and helped him up. He dusted himself off and thanked me while smiling. I picked up half of my bags and Taylor grabbed the other half and we made our way into the lobby of the 'hotel thing'. "Taylor what is this place hotel huge thing called excactly?" I asked him earning a confused face in return from my choice of words, I mean who says 'place hotel huge thing', oh yeah thats right me! Way to go humiliate yourself as usual Jayden.

He laughed and answered back, "I think its called a fancy hotel." which made me giggle at his choice of words, Jayden since when do you giggle!! "We're not ver good with words are we?" I asked, he just shook his head while laughing as we made our way up to the hotel room. Floor 3, room 16, my little scan card thing said. I looked over Taylors shoulder and his read floor 3, room 17. Okay I'm not sharing a room with him then, Phew! I don't want to get smack cammed during the night!

I attempted to put my little card in the slide thing and after like 5 times of trying I finally did it YAY! We walked in and Mahogany was sitting on a bed. "OMG!!! Its really you!! You're Jayden McVey!!" She squealed making Taylor drop my bags and run for the door, "GOOD LUCK!" He shouted before slamming the door shut.

Mahogany and I giggled before she grabbed me and dragged me over to the bed. "So tell me about life in Britain? Do you like fashion and makeup? OMG! Do you know any cute boys? Do you have a boyfriend?" Mahogany asked like 100 questions. I think I'm going to love being roomates with her, she is so pretty and stylish. I'd say interest wise we are very alike. "Life in Britain is awesome, lots of shops to go shopping. Yes I do like fashion and Makeup. I know lots of cute boys, this is my brother and his band." I told her before showing her a photo of The Vamps from my phone. "Thats Brad." I said pointing to the curly headed monkey, she nodded her head. "Thats Tristan." I said ponting to Tris or Animal, she nodded again. "This is Connor." I said smiling, she looked at him and then looked at me before smirking. "And thats my brother James." I said pointing to JJ, her eyes went wide. "Umm, Jay. Your brother is H.O.T." She said blushing which made me giggle. "So do you have a boyfriend? Its Connor isn't it, it is, even if its not I ship." She said which made me blush. "No Connor is not my boyfriend but Brad and Connor fancy me." I responded making her smirk. "So do you like them?" She asked me. "I don't know that's why I actually came so that I can think about it." I said. "Lets go next door so that you can meet the boys."