The Breakup

||| Jay's POV |||

I opened the door to see Taylor. "Hey Jay can I come in?" He asked, I nodded and moved to let him past. He sat on my bed and I sat next to him. "I need to say something." He told me. "Yeah what is it?" I asked. "We can't be together anymore." Taylor said making tears roll down my cheeks.

I looked away, he grabbed my face and turned me around. "But I will always love you, no matter what and I know that one day we will meet again and until that day I will be waiting." He said. "No you won't." I said making him cry. "Jayden I will be." He cried. "Like I said you won't be, you will move on as soon as I'm on the plane." I said and he grabbed my face and kissed me, it was soft and passionate. He pulled away.

"Jay, I swear I will wait for you as long as you swear to wait for me." He said and I shook my head. "No, I can't promise that." I said and he looked at me tearful. "Get out." I mumbled. "Jay please don't do this." He begged. "Get out!!" I shouted, he left and I collapsed on the bed bawling my eyes out.

Knock! Knock! "Jay it's us, Taylor told us what happened, can you let us in?" I heard Amber ask. I got up from my bed and opened the door. Amber, Mahogany and Skylar came in and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry Jay." Skylar said. "Jay the same thing happened to me with Cameron." Amber said crying. "It's not fair." I cried. "Jay the guys and I will miss you, we will always be best friends." Mahogany said. "Best friends forever." I said locking pinkies with her.

Knock! Knock! "Jay, Amber, Skylar it's time to go." I heard James say from the other side of the door. "Coming." I croaked. I grabbed my suitcases and bags and opened the door to see everyone including Taylor. Amber grabbed her suitcases from Cameron's hand and we walked ahead of everyone, Skylar and Tristan were walking together, holding hands and laughing. I wish I had a relationship like that.

I went to the lift and pressed the button, Amber and I waited, it came and we got in, everyone else finally caught up and got in, Brad pressed the G button and the lift was filled with a horrifying awkward silence, no one dared to break it. The door opened and I pushed Taylor out of the way, Amber walked with me and we went inside the limo, everyone else got in. I sat inbetween Amber and some girl who was sitting beside Brad. I tapped her arm and she turned around and smiled. "Hey, I'm not trying to be rude or anything but who are you?" I asked her.

"Oh, I'm Niamh Newbould, you're Jayden right? I've heard so much about you." Niamh said and I nodded and smiled. She turned back to Brad and they continued their conversation. I talked to Amber about how I couldn't wait to get back to the UK and see my mum and dad again. I rubbed my forehead then realized I was still wearing Taylor's bandana, I looked at him and he looked at me.

The limo stopped outside of the airport. I put my suitcases through that little turny thing that puts your suitcases on the plane. I went to the shop and got Coca Cola and a packet of Prawn Cocktail walkers crisps for the flight. I sat down at the waiting area. *Flight 234 to Birmingham gate 6 now boarding.* The intercom said. It was now time to say goodbye.

"Bye Shawn and to think we didn't get to sing together after all." I said and he cried. "Jay don't go please, stay." He said and I shook my head. "I wish I could but I have to go see my family, we will meet each other again in the future." I said crying. He wiped away my tears and nodded.

"Bye Hayes, you'll always be a little brother to me." I said and he cried. "Bye big sis." He said hugging me. "Bye Hayes, I love you." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Love you too." He said.

"Bye Nash, you were always the funniest, you made me laugh when I was down." I said crying. "Bye Jay, just don't go." Nash said with eyes full of tears. "I have to." I said and he kissed my cheek. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I replied.

"Bye Cam." I said to Cameron. "Jay you're beautiful inside and out, I hope you find someone the same in the future." Cam said crying. "Thank you Cam, same to you, I love you." I said. "I love you too Jay, take care of yourself." He said hugging me.

"Bye JJ, I hope you find someone in the future and remember don't let the haters get to you." I told JJ. He nodded and hugged me tightly. "I love you Jayden, remember that." He said and I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Gilinsky, take care of Mahogany or you'll have me to answer to." I said hugging Jack G. He nodded. "Bye Jay and don't worry I will." Jack replied. He kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye Matt, next hotel don't go down to the lobby in your boxers and ask where the strip club is." I said making him chuckle. "I won't and Jay take care of yourself." He said. "Don't worry I will." I said before hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Bye Aaron, I ship you with Hayes by the way, #Haaron." I said making him laugh. "Thanks, I love you Jay, take care." Aaron replied before kissing me on the head and hugging me. "I will, take care Aaron." I whispered in his ear.

"Bye Cartah, stay funny, stay cute." I said making him laugh. "I will as long as you promise to." He said and I nodded laughing. "I will Carter." I said hugging him. "Love you Jay." He whispered. "Love you too Carter." I whispered.

"Bye Mahogany, best friends forever." I said and she cried. "Don't go Jay please." That set me off again. "I wish I could Mahogany, I love you." I said and she wiped her tears away. "Love you too bestie." She said hugging me. I hugged back.

"Bye Taylor." I said. "Jay, please, I don't wanna say bye like this." Taylor cried. "Taylor we'll still be friends." I said, I took off his bandana and handed it to him. "No Jayden keep it, to remember me by." He said. "I don't want it." I said before picking up my carry on. I heard him whimper and cry again.

I walked to the gate where Niamh, Brad, James, Amber, Skylar, Tristan and Connor were waiting. "You alright?" Connor asked me before taking back my carry on. "Yeah I'm fine." I replied. Before I could hand the woman my ticket someone grabbed me and kissed me on the lips passionately. I knew exactly who isn't was by the way his lips felt against mine. It was Taylor, I kissed back and felt him put something in my hand before he pulled away. I looked at my hand and saw that it was the bandana.

He smiled and walked away. I handed the woman my ticket and walked down the tunnel.

|||| THE END ||||

Should I do a sequel?