MISSING ( 실종 )

" Once my collar has been removed, your name has been erased. I have no thoughts at all of the person I used to be, but I'm afraid of who I will become once your name will be erased.  " 

-Unknown

These towering buildings, so distinct from one another, were much content to exhibit the grace of the city, yet hide the ugly truth of their presence. The greed of their creators, the desire of their residents, and the jealousy of the mortals walking by were all a reflection of human avidity.

Though almost touching the clouds yet close to the ground, humans would still disregard their origins and still crave for something they should not obtain.

At least, those were the thoughts of a mere hybrid.

His eyes scanning the city, he found how insignificant people looked from this afar. So small and irrelevant, he thought.

Was this the reason these fat cats would look down upon people in need? People like him.

The sudden reflection of his figure on the glass reminded him that he was indeed not like them. The collar embracing his neck warned him that until the day he would die, whenever might that be, instead of owning something, he would always be owned by someone.

And as proof, the reflection of a woman appeared behind the young male. A small smile spread on her lips as she stepped toward him while he turned his face to her.

His expression impassive, he watched her walk his way before his lips parted to formulate those words. " Are you happy now? "

Her smile fell for a second before she recomposed herself.

" I would say I'm satisfied now that I have you back. "

Yoongi tilted his head, " I'm not, though. "

" What? "

As the young male exhaled and put his hands in his pockets, he walked toward the young woman, " You... What have you done to those hybrids you have kidnapped? Where are they? "

Hyejin scoffed before she replied, " That's what is bothering you? " She turned around to grab herself a drink, " Don't worry, they are doing fine. "

She took a sip as she asked, " Anyhow, how do you like it here? It took me some times to get my hands on this penthouse and- "

" Where are they? "

The woman paused before she clenched her jaw and glared at the male.

" This is a dangerous game you are playing, Yoongi. Has the time you were away made you forget who I am and what I'm capable of? "

The wolf scoffed as he turned his eyes away, " No, that's why I came back to talk to you. "

Hyejin mocked as she turned her eyes away.

" You have quite changed. You weren't this way before. What? Did the woman you lived with- "

Yoongi's stare hardened, " I thought we would stop talking about her. Or is it... that you are feeling jealous? " He mocked this time as a smirk was displaying on his face.

The sudden sound of her hand meeting with Yoongi's cheek echoed in the room. Her eyes revealing only madness, she tried to compose herself.

" I thought time had given you some maturity, but it merely gave you unnecessary audacity. " Hyejin then walked to finish her glass of whisky and whispered, " If those hybrids are something that will appease those worthless worries of yours, then I shall show you. "