VOICE ( 목소리 )

" Relationships may become wrecked by a quirky syndrome: the "Ain't broke, don't fix"-syndrome. When there is no interaction in the neural network and no breakthrough into the mind but only a shallow skin experience, living together might be very torturous. If a heartfelt bond has not been molded, nothing can be broken and thus nothing needs to be fixed. "
― Erik Pevernagie  

After Taehyung left Sora's house, Yoongi immediately went back to the guest room, a.k.a Taehyung's. The young woman sighed and wondered when he would leave. From what she had seen so far, it would be quite hard to make him stay or even to make him go to the Center to get him for a consultation or even look for a family that would like to adopt him and take care of him.

Either way, she decided to take care of him for the time being, as much as he needed and wanted. And to do that, Sora thought that if they became closer, he would maybe open up to her, and this way, she might really be able to help him both mentally and physically.

She climbed the stairs with those thoughts and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. Instead, the door suddenly opened, and Yoongi stared at me with a bored look on his face.

" Oh, hey, I was wondering if you wanted to watch some movies with me. I can prepare some pizza or popcorns. You can even choose the movie if you want to. "

" Didn't we do the same thing yesterday? "

The woman cursed in her head. Of course, they did.

" Um...We could go for a walk then? I actually want to get to know you. I only know your name and your breed. I think it would be fun to get to know each other. " She was hoping that the black wolf hybrid would accept but noticed how uncomfortable he was when she mentioned the idea of getting to know each other.

She was dejected.

" Well...It's perfectly fine if you don't want to. I understand. I will let you take a rest, you must be tired from all the walking already. Take a good rest Yoongi, I will call you when it's time for dinner. " She turned around before letting the hybrid answering her and went downstairs.

I'm being too impatient, she thought.

The rest of the day went by quickly, and it was already 8pm. Yoongi stayed inside the room, never left it unless he was thirsty or wanted to use the bathroom. Sora, on the other hand, was sitting on the sofa, working on her laptop until she thought it was time for dinner and started cooking. And as she promised, she called over Yoongi to eat, and thankfully, he listened to her.

Now that she thought about it, Yoongi listened quite well for a hybrid. He never really complained, and when she would ask him a favor as helping her cleaning the table, he would do it without complaining.

As both of them were enjoying dinner, she decided to ask him, " Say Yoongi... " His ears perked up. " Will you leave tomorrow? " She asked, trying to hide the sadness in her voice. Even though she bought him all the essential things he needed to survive outside, she was still reluctant to let him live on the streets all alone.

" I... don't know. " Truthfully replied the male.

She frowned, " What do you mean? "

" I don't know, I mean...It's nice here, so I might wait a little bit more. Until I'm certain there won't be any storms or anything. Well, that is if you let me, of course. I can leave if I'm being a bother, though. "

" Oh my god, no! You are not being a bother!! " Suddenly exclaimed Sora, " You can stay here as much as you want!! If you require to stay here longer, then that's fine with me. You can even call this house your home, I don't mind, I would actually be happy if you do. "