TELL ME ( 말해줘 )

" Let's write our story from 0. I want to know everything about you all over again, even if it's really hard, from 0. I want to hold you in my arms again.From 0 from 0, I'm turning back the clock like the first time. " 

-MonstaX

" How... "

His ears twitched at the sound of the waver in Sora's voice.

The hybrid pondered for a bit before he returned, " How did I obtain this? Very simple, I borrowed it. "

Her eyes couldn't leave the notebook. They were glued on it as if the object could disappear at any moment, and she had to witness it. Her lips trembled as she wasn't even able to feel herself breathe.

It was right there, the proof of her worries, her nightmare, and her unwanted memories.

" W-why do you have it? " Her voice cracked.

The wolf's dark ears flatted at the sound of her speech, the smell that her emotions emitted, and her uneven heartbeats that gave away everything. She was frozen yet trembling. Her eyes wouldn't leave that damned notebook as if she thought that it was a dreadful illusion. That there was no way for it to be here.

But it was, to her great dismay.

" This... " He lifted it up. " I know you have been acting strangely because of the author of this notebook. " Before the young woman was even able to retort anything back, he pursued. " And don't you dare lie to me, I can hear your heartbeat. I know when you lie to me. And I also know that you are freaked out and confused, but I am as confused as you are, if not more. "

He slowly walked back toward her, paying attention to not make any sudden movements that could scare her away.

" I just want to understand you, Sora. Hell, this way is... is the worst. And I'm sure that what I'm about to ask you will surely open up old wounds, and I'm not expecting you to tell me anything. But I just... I just want the old Sora to come back to me. " He whispered as he took her small trembling hands in his and squeezed them in reassurance.

However, the woman in question said nothing in return. Actually, she didn't even know what to say. She made this whole situation far more dramatic than it needed to be, and she felt stupid about it.

She tried to gather her thoughts while her hybrid was patiently looking at her. Then she took a deep breath and licked her lips to ask, " Have you read everything? "

Her bright eyes finally met his dark ones as he just nodded at her question. A sigh left her lips before asking again, " So, you know about my mother's affair and my... father? " He again nodded at her question.

" And I bet you want to know what had happened afterward, right? " She looked straight into his dark eyes.

" If that's okay with you. " Replied the hybrid to which Sora agreed.

" Well, this was meant to happen anyway. " She sighed. " It would be unfair of me to ask you about your past when you don't even know about mine. "

She gently took his hands away from hers and pushed herself back into the sofa. Her back touched the soft cushion as her eyes landed on the window.

She blankly looked outside then started, " When me and Hoseok shared our little secrets, we wouldn’t leave each other side. We were closer than we had ever been before. Hoseok would always get me back home after school, would ask me if anything had happened to me at home, tell me that he would protect me and stay with me... " Her eyes started to sparkle as tears threatened to fall down.