LIFE IS ECSTASY : HIM ( 구해주세요 )

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- Anais Nin

Greetings to each one of you.

First of all, I would like to thank all those that had given a chance to this book. Your reads, comments and votes were one of the many things that had helped me finish this story.

Second of all, there are a few important questions that I would like to ask you. Your answers will have an impact on a future project with "LIFE IS ECSTASY".

The questions are:

Are you curious to know what had happened to Jimin after Yoongi had parted with him at the facility?

Had he become free like Yoongi?

Or perphaps is he still trapped somewhere?

Or again, is he even alive?

Jimin was to remain a mystery. A mere piece of a puzzle that had helped Yoongi's character change and mature in the story, but none would know about his story.

However, those who are curious enough to immerse themselves into a new tale, full of intrigue, and... Love? They are free to comment their opinions on that matter. If not, their vote can also count as a positive response to the idea.

Thus, a voting will take place.

I will need as many opinions as possible. It doesn't matter if they are merely a few comments. All that matters is for you to share your opinions. Of course, if you have any idea you would like to share, you are free to do so.

I'm lacking some motivation, so I hope this will help me getting back to work with writing.

This book might be over, but this story has no end.

X