LIE IN EUPHORIA (기뻐서 거짓말하다)

LIFE IS ECSTASY's spin-off story LIE IN EUPHORIA's summary and teaser are ready.

As I've explained previously, this is not definitive. 

If you have any questions, you are free to ask them just here  - - - >

________

SUMMARY

❝ Because the truth hurts more than the lie. You cover your ears with your hands. But think about it, you are both my owner and my prey. ❞

His dark orbs searching hers, he whispered;

❝ Like a beast that had been completely trained by you, no matter what you do, I cannot leave you. ❞

The Revolutionary Army, an underground organization that had only been existing within the shadows. Lurking, waiting for the right moment to show of their teeth and bite into that toxic society that had turned a blind eye to the sufferings of their people. Hybrids.

Hybrids, beings whose fate could only be decided on the palm of a single soul that would either build them a path, or destroy their future. And one of them, Park Jimin, a Hybrid like any other, whose fate could only be decided by the very hands of those selfish human beings, had any reasons to bite the hand that fed him.

Holding on by a thread now, hybrids are ready to wrap their nails around the neck of those who had done them wrong. As they say;

Revenge, the sweetest word to the mouth to those that had lived in hell.

But what is true revenge without a little shake of the heart?

Without someone disapproving their choices, not for morality, but for their injured heart. Teaching them that revenge will not always release them from the pain by simply seeing their tormentors suffer.

And thus, Rim Chaerin, from a simple TV News anchor ended up tangled between love and war.

_________

TEASER

" Hey love, how we gonna change it?
We don't know yet, how do we do?
Hey love, can I touch your heart?
Oh, someday... someday... "
-Yoongi

Like any beginning, he believed. He trusted and hoped for a better ending. Though, life had other plans on that matter.

Her lifeless eyes staring right at him had made him feel numb. The feeling of fear and repulse had turned into desinterest and mock.

" I told you it wouldn't be a good idea to follow me."

Her dark orbs switched to stare at the wall while her dry lips opened to voice out a thought, but quickly shut it.

All that remained in her was regret.

" I don't understand." She soflty whispered. " I don't understand... " She repeated as she shook her head while tears poured out of her eyes.

" How did we end up like this? "

She finally looked at him. At his face. At his dark orbs that reflected nothing, but raw emotions.

And then she knew, none of this was real. All that was showed to her 'till now was merely an illusion, a lie, a fake.

Have I really never been close to your heart?

Were you making me believe that I was?

What have we been all these time?

Were we even something?

Was I someone to you?

She wanted to yell, to cry, to throw things around, yet her body remained still. Still like a glass doll, unmoved but broken inside. As if any other movements would betray her and give him the satisfaction he needed.

But he saw it. He could see right through her. Right through her feelings, her thoughts and needs.

" You know why, Chaerin. You know why..." 

X