CLOTHO ( 클롯호 )

" Clotho is a goddesses and one of the Moirai, the Three Fates. She is the youngest among the Three Fates and is the daughter of Zeus and Themis. Clotho is the spinner of all threads of all beings that come into existence. " 

" Hoseok. "

His eyes enlarged when his name escaped from Yoongi's lips without thinking.

He gulped.

What was he doing here?

The wolf hybrid started studying his face and noticed how much he had grown. Even though he had only seen a few glimpses of him in old photos, Yoongi could see how much he had changed. His boyish face became one of an adult, a man. His hairs were no longer dyed in a bright red but to a deep raven color, and his eyes were no longer one of an innocent child but of a mature man.

" ... You know my name? "

His question finally snapped the hybrid out from his thoughts and made him glare at the man.

What was he doing here? He started to panic. Didn't he leave the town or something? Why was he here? But more importantly, did Sora know he was here?

" Hey, I asked you a question- Wait, you look pale. Do you- "

" Don't touch me! " Yoongi spat out when he yanked his arm away from the grip that was initially there to support him.

" Wha- Hey, I saved you! You could feel at least a bit grateful... " He pointed out before a sigh left his lips as he pushed his hair back in deep thoughts.

The wolf hybrid couldn't stay here any longer. If he did, then Jung Hoseok will have to take him back to the Center to treat his wounds. Lisa and Jaebum would be there and will probably notify Sora. If they did, then Sora will come, and she will see Jung Hoseok and-

Wait, isn't that what she wanted? Hasn't she been waiting for years to see him again? Then why was Yoongi hesitating to follow him?

It was his job as her hybrid to make her happy. He promised her to make her happy.

What was he so afraid of?

" Hey, are you listening to me- "

The male flinched when Hoseok tried to reach for his shoulder. He growled at him, and the man took a step back, startled by his reaction. He then put his hands in front of him to show Yoongi that he meant no harm.

" Hey, I'm here to help you. Are you injured anywhere? You had a pretty hard fall earlier when they hit you. " He tried to take a step toward the hybrid, but his growl grew louder this time, and he stopped.

Every cell in his body was telling him that he shouldn't stay here.

With all his remaining strength, Yoongi pushed himself back from the wall beside him and faced him fully. The wolf warily took a step back, observing his movements, and he did the same for him. He cautiously took a step toward Yoongi every time he stepped back.

The hybrid locked eyes with him, jaw clenched, and body tensed. Hoseok, on the other side, was confused. His face was stoic from any emotions, but his eyes couldn't lie.

Then, a sudden noise of a police siren was heard in the distance. Jung Hoseok, startled by the commotion, turned around toward the sounds of cars and police sirens approaching them while Yoongi took this opportunity to outsmart him and ran out of the dark alley.

The male could hear the man screaming out for him to stop and cursing, but he paid him no mind. He then started hearing multiple footsteps behind him, probably trying to catch up with, but Yoongi didn't care. He was a hybrid, a wolf, a species stronger than them. He just had to keep running.