HIS NAME... ( 그의 이름은... )

" But that's what makes it so fun! Life is scary. So why wouldn't we enjoy and make fun of that fear? It's like life is trying to makes us fear it, and on this day we just mock its attempts and say 'no, not today, today I'm not scared of anything you throw at me'. " 
-Patricia Morais,   

As they all finished their waffles, Sora called over the boys before dragging them to a new attraction.

" Since the event you want to go to is in... " She looked at her phone, " Over an hour, Taehyung, we can try this in the meantime! " She let go of their hands as they arrived in front of the Haunted house.

" A haunted house? Really, Sora? " The hybrid deadpanned.

She nodded, " Well yeah, really, Taehyung." She shrugged." You wanted some adventures and excitement. Well, there you go! A perfect occasion to experience all of this! "

He gasped, " That's NOT what I meant by that! " Taehyung defended.

" Too bad because we are still going. "

The Labrador hybrid turned his head to Yoongi as to ask for help and support.

" What? " Yoongi asked.

" What do you by 'What'? Don't 'what' me. You really wanna go in there? "

The wolf hybrid shrugged. " It can't be that bad. "

Taehyung scoffed at Yoongi, " You really haven't watched horror movies before, have you? " He sassed.

" Why? What does it have to do anything with it? " The wolf innocently asked.

" It has everything to do with it! I- "

" Okay! Time's up! " Sora put herself between them." Instead of talking, how about we experience it. " She challenged.

Yoongi shrugged, " Fair enough. "

" Okay, fine. It can't be that scary anyway...Or is it. " Taehyung muttered at the end, but Sora was able to catch it.

" Perfect! " She clapped her hands. " Let's just buy our tickets and have fun! " She pointed at the entrance.

The three of them bought their tickets then patiently waited for their turn. In the meantime, they would see precedent groups of friends or couples getting out from the haunted house joking how scary it was and others who were genuinely scared by whatever they saw or heard.

Sora had mixed feelings now, mostly because she saw how the other two hybrids started to get anxious every time they would take a step further into the entrance. While she, started anxious about this attraction. Attraction. Yes, the two hybrids beside her were getting a lot of attraction from others. Surprisingly enough, they weren't disgusting stares filled with hate but rather...admiration? And those were mostly coming from women.

It took Sora a while to understand the reason behind all this attention on them. Then it hits her. The males beside her weren't just hybrids. They were actually living being filled with beauty. She had lived with them for so long that she forgot that Yoongi and Taehyung were actually very handsome. Or more like used. In her eyes, hybrids are very beautiful beings no matter how much you look at them, so from an external perspective, they must look stunning to them.

It was the same thing with him. Him. It has been so long since Sora had any thoughts about him. Lies. It has barely been a few days. She couldn't even bring herself to call out his name as if it was something forbidden yet holy.

Her mind traveled on thoughts of him.

His eyes, voice, laugh, lips... Sora was in such deep thoughts that she hadn't noticed that the worker of the haunted house was talking to her.