SO WHAT ? ( 그럼 뭐 ? )

" Just because someone looks safe, doesn't always mean they are. Always be aware of your surroundings, pay attention to who is walking up behind you, or who seems to be paying attention to you more than they should. "
- Barry Tate. 

Sora dragged him inside, completely ignoring his protest. Then closed the door behind them and went to fetch a first aid kit after she made him sit on her sofa.

" Sit. " Ordered the woman. The young man stared at her rather unsure. " I said, sit. I'm not going to hurt you but treat your wounds. It's my job, after all. " She said at the end in a whisper, was sure the hybrid would be able to catch it.

" Your job? " He titled his head as curiosity filled his eyes.

She nodded, " Yes, my job. I told you yesterday, didn't I? I work for a center that is a refuge for stray Hybrids or Hybrids that have been abused by their previous owner or their own family. And my job is to help them. Now please sit and let me treat your wound. " He seemed to think for a second before taking a seat in front of Sora and let her treat his busted lips.

" For how long have you been a stray? "

" For too long... " He whispered.

Sora didn't say anything back while she was treating his lips. " There! " She smiled, satisfied with my work.

He got up and was about to leave when his body tensed, and his ears went up in alert as he started growling. A few seconds later, someone started knocking on the door rather loudly. Yoongi flinched, as he walked to the other side of the living room.

Confused, Sora stared at him before she went to open the door and find a rather grumpy Taehyung. He gently pushed her aside and got inside the house.

As soon as he laid his eyes on the wolf hybrid, he growled, " Who are you? "

" Taehyung, stop! " Sora grabbed his arm and pleaded him with her eyes to calm down. His eyes soften when he looked at her and took her hands and stood before me protectively.

Yoongi remained silent, but he was alert in case the hybrid in front of him was to attack him.

" Taetae, he is the wolf hybrid that I've talked about this morning. "

Taehyung turned at her as surprise filled his eyes. " Him? I thought he left. What is he doing here? " He turned back at the wolf and glared at him.

However, Yoongi stood up for himself and glared back at Taehyung.

" Enough! Both of you! " Both flinched at her tone and looked at her.

She stood up between them to calm the situation.

" Taehyung, I was the one to invite him in. You can't behave like that here. "

" But- " He tried to argue.

" I said enough. " His ears were flat. His head low, ashamed for being scolded.

Sora sighed and turned her head to the wolf hybrid to apologize. " Yoongi, I'm sorry for Taehyung behavior. He is very territorial. It wasn't against you. "

Yoongi simply shook his head. He understood perfectly the situation. He knew how territorial Hybrids could be. Even he felt bad for coming here. Because of him, the other hybrid was scolded, and who knows, maybe punished later one. Depending on the owner, the punishment could be more or less cruel.

" I'm sorry, Sora." The hybrid, which Yoongi presumed to be called Taehyung, grabbed his owner's sleeve and asked for forgiveness.

That's it. The wolf hybrid knew he was going to be punished.