THE FINAL NOTES ( 마지막 노트 )

" Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart. " 
-Haruki Murakami  

June 13th, 2015

All of them have been asking me what was wrong with me, these past few weeks. But I push them away instead. Even I noticed that I started having mood swings for a few weeks now. I'm pushing everyone away without even realizing it, honestly. But, I cannot tell them what had happened to me, tell them that I'm an unwanted child and that my existence it's a sin itself. What should I do?

-Jung Hoseok

June 20th, 2015

This is not good. Everyone is starting to change. We are all drifting apart. Jackson has been acting strange, so has Lisa. Is this my fault for ignoring everyone until now?

-Jung Hoseok

June 21th 2015

Sora has been less talkative these days. I feel like she is hiding something from me. Today I saw her acting weirdly. She has been clutching her shoulder the whole day as if she was in great pain. She told me she fell when we had physical education this morning, but I didn't see her fall. What is she hiding from me? What have I been missing?

-Jung Hoseok

June 24th, 2015

Sora came to school with a new bruise today. I don't know what is going on? When I asked her about that, she said she fell on the stairs yesterday. I don't know why, but I cannot believe her.

Jackson and Joy have been acting quite strangely too. Jackson has been quiet for a couple of weeks now, and even his sister doesn't know why.

Lisa has been missing a lot of class too. Jaebum told me that she is fine and that he has been visiting her.

Jin is still busy with his entrance exam.

Everything is starting to change, and it scares me.

-Jung Hoseok

" Bruises? " Yoongi was already anticipating what he was about to discover.

June 28th, 2015

Jackson and Joy stopped attending school for two weeks now. They don't answer my calls. I tried to call Jin if he knew anything about it, and what he told me completely devastated me. Jackson, my partner in crime, had done an overdose with anti-anxiety pills due to stress. Apparently, he started taking them around the same time as I had distanced myself from him and the others.

I do remember him calling me a few days after I've spoken to my mother, but I decided to ignore his calls.

How stupid I was.

- Jung Hoseok

June 30th, 2015

I've just received a call from Joy. She and Jackson are going back to China to their grandparent's house for Jackson's rehabilitation. He needs a new environment, away from any type of stress and away from his parents.

Unlike his sister, Jackson and his parents didn't have a great relationship. They would have great expectations of him, and that obviously worn him out.

Joy decided to follow her brother back to China, so me and the gang decided to accompany them to the airport on Wednesday.

-Jung Hoseok